ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my bank statement

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bankyk1
Newly Registered

my bank statement

Post by bankyk1 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:43 pm

it been a while since i last posted a message here but i really need your help on this for i will be going to the ukba office tomorrow for my wife appointment with her so one of the thing that is being required for an flr(m) visa is a bank statement from me. so guyz the thing is i printed my statement online because is still the same thing as the one being sent by the bank as it was explain to me by a stafe, so i took the statement to the and they stamp it for me that is each month of bank statement but a friend of my told me it not enough because i still have to stamp each pages. what do you think i should do?... thanks guyz