ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Overdraft

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

qais_88
Newly Registered

Bank Overdraft

Post by qais_88 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:15 pm

My family members (Afghan National) are looking to visit us here in the UK in December 2015. I understand the process of family visiting visa but want to the financial side of it. We have recently purchased a property and the last 3 months I have been in over-draft but not negative. The over-draft is due to redecoration around the property. Money coming in is higher than going out but eventually my account will be positive and will have some savings too. Questions are:
1. If I provide statements showing over-draft will that effect their application?
2. They have money (cash in hand) how can they show that as support for financial means? They will be applying from Dubai or New Delhi.
Thanks for any responses in advance.

qais_88
Newly Registered

Re: Bank Overdraft

Post by qais_88 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:57 am

Can someone please reply!!