ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Help Needed

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Hello All,

I applied for tier1 entp visa from paksitan last year 2014 and was granted the visa i am running a business here in the UK and have invested 50k so far, i have seen there are changes in the rules for extension (Genuine Entrepreneur test) , where they are asking the credibility and viability of source of funds i have transferred the funds from Pakistan to my personal account but the thing is that my bank refused to transfer the money coz of state bank rules , they cannot do large transactions if the personal is not available in Pakistan 2nd thing the option which was available for me was money exchange persons doing TT so my mother did transfer for me , they are providing slips of each transfer to me the thing is that when i applied my family friend provided me a bank letter stating these funds are available to me and transferable to the UK will the slips will work as a source of funding? coz my mother is transferring them for me as for TT only blood relationships can transfer monies , which thing can be helpful for the point vailbility and credibility of source of funds (like the funds need to be transferred from pakistan to UK )

regards
umer

tiredoftiers

Re: Help Needed

Post by tiredoftiers » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:23 pm

is it not one of those situations where investor can say that he simply chose other means to send money out to UK because it was cheaper way sending than sending through the bank investor had or have account with.

investment of money really matters along proofs that fresh investment was made and to answer your question according to my understanding money in an account you shown at first place should be consistent with the withdrawals your mum making and proofs preserved. I think cost of transfer or sending money out to UK is not included in required investment

there could be some hidden aspects and some thing simply comes out of blue that policy/law does not cover for that reasons you should consider taking professional help from some immigration lawyer. it is worth it.

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:13 pm

thanks for ur reply,for investment sake they haven't asked for any declration(they are asking for company accounts) like they were asking in the initial application , the point which i want to state that "the letter which was issued by the bank and verified by UK BA states that these funds are avaliable to me and transferable to the UK " so i transfering those funds with another mode of transfer coz banks are not allowed to do such huge transfers ,

Source of Money credibility means that the monies are actually transferred from pakistan or not ( as per i think )

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:55 pm

@ umer.shahzad1, Home Office doesn't have the time to start asking how or where you transfer your money from for extension application.

Once you have your 3years company accounts showing your invested funds and also showing all necessary information required under the law by company house, you should be fine.

Even if HO ask you how you transferred your money to UK, the slips of the ''TT'' should show your mother's name as sender and you as the receiver and this should be fine as it shows that you kept a record of your source of money.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:39 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ umer.shahzad1, Home Office doesn't have the time to start asking how or where you transfer your money from for extension application.

Once you have your 3years company accounts showing your invested funds and also showing all necessary information required under the law by company house, you should be fine.

Even if HO ask you how you transferred your money to UK, the slips of the ''TT'' should show your mother's name as sender and you as the receiver and this should be fine as it shows that you kept a record of your source of money.
My friend they just introducted geniune enterpenuer test