ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bernie.258
Newly Registered

Re: March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

Post by bernie.258 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:36 am

SuperTinka wrote:Hi Guys,
Applied: 30 March 2015

I received brown envelope today. I have have been asked to submit "original awarding certificates for qualifications in self assessment and new self assessment summary".
But it also states that there is annex with this letter listing down documents you submitted in support of your application and DO NOT send them back.
Annex is standard INFORMATION SHEET for KOLL and it lists all the documents which they do not need to see.
But list of documents they asked in the letter are also there in this annex.

Could you please help what shall be done in this case?
Also, please let me know if Life in UK pass notifications was submitted in Original via NCS for you guys.
There is no need of it again but if it is send in original, was it kept by HO or sent back with approval?
I remember that the Life in the UK pas notification certificate needs to be submitted in original. I applied via NCS too and the original was taken and submitted along with other documents that has been photocopied (ex passports, birth certs..)

Abuzaid

Post by Abuzaid » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:41 am

Complete silence for two days lads....any update!!!

SuperTinka
Newly Registered

Post by SuperTinka » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:48 am

bernie.258 wrote:
SuperTinka wrote:Hi Guys,
Applied: 30 March 2015

I received brown envelope today. I have have been asked to submit "original awarding certificates for qualifications in self assessment and new self assessment summary".
But it also states that there is annex with this letter listing down documents you submitted in support of your application and DO NOT send them back.
Annex is standard INFORMATION SHEET for KOLL and it lists all the documents which they do not need to see.
But list of documents they asked in the letter are also there in this annex.

Could you please help what shall be done in this case?
Also, please let me know if Life in UK pass notifications was submitted in Original via NCS for you guys.
There is no need of it again but if it is send in original, was it kept by HO or sent back with approval?
I remember that the Life in the UK pas notification certificate needs to be submitted in original. I applied via NCS too and the original was taken and submitted along with other documents that has been photocopied (ex passports, birth certs..)
Thanks Bernie.
I checked and looks like my pass notification is given back to me by NCS lady.
Anyone else whose pass notification is not taken in Original by NCS and received the approval?

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:02 pm

Submitting Original is a MUST. Usually, when NCS copies the certificate, gives you the copy and keeps the original. Easy mistake to make is to flip it around [keep copy and give back original]!!

Send that in and you will be fine. Good luck
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

Ahmed04
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmed04 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Finally I am British Now

Eligibility Criteria: 10 Yrs + ILR
Language Criteria: Life in the UK & UK Post Graduate Degree
Date of Application: 31st March 2015( by Post including return special delivery)
Date of Fee Clearance: 21st April 2015
Acknowledge by HO: 25th April 2015
Date of Approval: 14/09/2015 RECEIVED ON 16/09/2015(RETURN SPECIAL DELIVERY)
Date of Ceremony: 23/09/2015(Done :) )

aragon

Post by aragon » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:02 pm

Hi March Applicants,

Just a quick question. A friend of mine applied in March for BC and is still waiting for her approval. She didn't received bio-meteric letter. Was it not a requirement in the March form?

She is super stressed and when I got my bio-metric letter today. She is really panicking that may be this is why she hasn't got her approval.

Can anyone pls tell me whether she needs to give biometrics again. If so I will ask her to call HO to check for her letter.

Thanks.

chezyfive
Newly Registered

Post by chezyfive » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:35 pm

aragon wrote:Hi March Applicants,

Just a quick question. A friend of mine applied in March for BC and is still waiting for her approval. She didn't received bio-meteric letter. Was it not a requirement in the March form?

She is super stressed and when I got my bio-metric letter today. She is really panicking that may be this is why she hasn't got her approval.

Can anyone pls tell me whether she needs to give biometrics again. If so I will ask her to call HO to check for her letter.

Thanks.
Biometric registration only applies to applicants from April 2015. That will explain why she never got a biometric letter from HO

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:38 pm

rakeysh.patel wrote:Submitting Original is a MUST. Usually, when NCS copies the certificate, gives you the copy and keeps the original. Easy mistake to make is to flip it around [keep copy and give back original]!!

Lo g ... Another thing to take stress on now :( i've checked mine and ncs did the same with me too . They return me original LIUK :( arghhhhhhhh some people in Goverment department dont even deserve a job as cleaner, bunch if idiots
Now guyz whts u reckon i should do now with original liuk ?? Im absolutely shattered with this waiting game
In ideal scenario getting brown envelop on Eid day
Would be sweettttt :sigh:

slman230
Newly Registered

Post by slman230 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:22 am

RANA-ALI wrote:
rakeysh.patel wrote:Submitting Original is a MUST. Usually, when NCS copies the certificate, gives you the copy and keeps the original. Easy mistake to make is to flip it around [keep copy and give back original]!!

Lo g ... Another thing to take stress on now :( i've checked mine and ncs did the same with me too . They return me original LIUK :( arghhhhhhhh some people in Goverment department dont even deserve a job as cleaner, bunch if idiots
Now guyz whts u reckon i should do now with original liuk ?? Im absolutely shattered with this waiting game
In ideal scenario getting brown envelop on Eid day
Would be sweettttt :sigh:[

Calm down boy ,don't start cursing the poor NCS STAFF Lolz, I applied on 23/03/15 via NCS ,they took copy of my LIUK certificate and gave me back my original LIUK certificate. I got the approval on 02/09/15. That shows it does not matter whether NCS send copy or original. So don't stressed out and calm down. My case should be perfect example for you guys ☺️☺️☺️☺️

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:09 am

@salman ....ooo thanks buddy ...phewwwww ...lolxxxx
I knew that would have happen to somone ... Sooo come one guys stay positive and keep the spirit of Eid high(even tho im super nervious:) )
.... And Happy Eid to every one who celebrates ....
Enjoy bukra feasttt :d :d

nogzy
Newly Registered

Post by nogzy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:19 am

Hi Nash82 and Everyone, at last.. approval letter just arrived :lol:

Please join me to thank God Almighty :D .. I just received my old passport back (which was requested by HO on the 11.09.2015 (letter dated 08.09.2015) and with a letter which says MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL AND I WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE A LETTER INVITING ME TO ATTEND CITIZENSHIP CEREMONY.

I have been very stressed and worried especially when my wife's approval came 2 weeks ago even though we applied on the same day.

Eligibility criteria: 5 yrs + 1yr ILR
Language criteria met: UK Degree and Life in the UK test.
Current nationality: Nigerian
Method of application : Royal Mail Next Day Delivery - special delivery
Date of application: 08/June/2015
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: CC
Date of receipt by UKBA: 09/June/2015
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 16/June/2015
Date of acknowledgment: 18/June/2015
Date of receipt by Biometric info: 19/June/2015
Date of Submission of Biometric info: 22/June/2015
Date original documents received: 15.July.2015 - was requested back.
Date approval received: Waiting 24.09.2015 (dated 21.09.2015)
Date of ceremony invitation: Waiting ???
Date of ceremony: Waiting ???

ketanvora
Newly Registered

Post by ketanvora » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:32 am

Finally I have received the brown envelops with approvals for self and family. Phew!!! :)
Thank you all for the guidance and support.
Good luck to all who are waiting. I wish speedy approvals for you.
God Bless!!

chentash16
Newly Registered

Post by chentash16 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:45 am

ketanvora wrote:Finally I have received the brown envelops with approvals for self and family. Phew!!! :)
God Bless!!

CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D
God Bless!!!

olinka0306

Post by olinka0306 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:16 pm

nogzy wrote:Hi Nash82 and Everyone, at last.. approval letter just arrived :lol:

Please join me to thank God Almighty :D .. I just received my old passport back (which was requested by HO on the 11.09.2015 (letter dated 08.09.2015) and with a letter which says MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL AND I WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE A LETTER INVITING ME TO ATTEND CITIZENSHIP CEREMONY.

I have been very stressed and worried especially when my wife's approval came 2 weeks ago even though we applied on the same day.

Eligibility criteria: 5 yrs + 1yr ILR
Language criteria met: UK Degree and Life in the UK test.
Current nationality: Nigerian
Method of application : Royal Mail Next Day Delivery - special delivery
Date of application: 08/June/2015
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: CC
Date of receipt by UKBA: 09/June/2015
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 16/June/2015
Date of acknowledgment: 18/June/2015
Date of receipt by Biometric info: 19/June/2015
Date of Submission of Biometric info: 22/June/2015
Date original documents received: 15.July.2015 - was requested back.
Date approval received: Waiting 24.09.2015 (dated 21.09.2015)
Date of ceremony invitation: Waiting ???
Date of ceremony: Waiting ???
why are you on March forum if you applie din June?

olinka0306

Post by olinka0306 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:17 pm

ketanvora wrote:Finally I have received the brown envelops with approvals for self and family. Phew!!! :)
God Bless!!
when did you apply?

Nash82

Post by Nash82 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:19 pm

A big congrats to everybody who have received their approvals. :D

A little update on my case.

After calls and emails I have finally received the reply from HO that my invitation letter for the Citizenship Ceremony has been sent to my old address. Phew .... I have changed my address twice in the HO system and by writing the letter but people in HO seems to be drunk or very high on class A drugs. I have requested to re issue and send it to me my current address. Hopefully this time they wont make any error.

ketanvora
Newly Registered

Post by ketanvora » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:37 pm

olinka0306 wrote:
God Bless!!
when did you apply?
31st March via NCS

Abuzaid

Post by Abuzaid » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Congratulations to all those who recently got their approvals and all the best to those who're still waiting!!! In sha Allah they will get their soon....

tulib143
Newly Registered

Post by tulib143 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:26 pm

Hallo everyone.... I have observing this forum for long time. I have applied 11/03/2015. Unfortunately have not heard anything yet. Is their is anybody still waiting from 11th or immidiate or soon afterwards. Plz let me know.
Thank u for reading.
Tulib143

wparacha

Post by wparacha » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:32 pm

tulib143 wrote:Hallo everyone.... I have observing this forum for long time. I have applied 11/03/2015. Unfortunately have not heard anything yet. Is their is anybody still waiting from 11th or immidiate or soon afterwards. Plz let me know.
Thank u for reading.
Tulib143
Hi I applied on 13/03.
Still waiting with no clue what so ever for the delay.
Don't worry you are not alone.

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:19 pm

tulib143 wrote:Hallo everyone.... I have observing this forum for long time. I have applied 11/03/2015. Unfortunately have not heard anything yet. Is their is anybody still waiting from 11th or immidiate or soon afterwards. Plz let me know.
Thank u for reading.
Tulib143
present sir :)
U not alone buddy i applied 9/3/15

zeee123

Post by zeee123 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Me too, I applied 30th March and still not heard a thing from HO. I wonder why June applications are well underway with approvals and still outstanding March/ April apps are left in dark.

dipmm2000d

Post by dipmm2000d » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:41 pm

zeee123 wrote:Me too, I applied 30th March and still not heard a thing from HO. I wonder why June applications are well underway with approvals and still outstanding March/ April apps are left in dark.

I applied on 31 March , still no news really worried . Don't know what happened to the applicants who applied end of the Marche?

izmile

Post by izmile » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:47 pm

Count me in... Applied 30/March

ChOudhry1
- thin ice -

Post by ChOudhry1 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:47 pm

aragon wrote:Hi March Applicants,

Thanks.
Biometric requirement was started from applicants applying after 6April 2015. So she does not need to give biometrics. So need not to worry it should be coming soon
Choudhry