ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA spouse travelling to a non EEA country

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

efimmike

EEA spouse travelling to a non EEA country

Post by efimmike » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi all,
I am currently on a 5 years eea family residence permit valid till 2018. I am living with my wife and we have a 2 months old daughter. I am thinking of traveling to my country,west Africa for a week to attend the funeral of my sister.
I am a part time MSc student, been working since i came to UK (we are not on any benefits).
Question is;
Will i have problems coming back to UK after my stay in my country? Also, it is worth mentioning that i am traveling alone because we can't travel with our two months old daughter.

What additional documents should i take with me in other to ease my entry back to UK?

efimmike

Re: EEA spouse travelling to a non EEA country

Post by efimmike » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:22 am

Looks like no one here has any such experience. Please i need feedback, i don't want to get stock at the port of entry in UK (London)

toofan
Member of Standing

Re: EEA spouse travelling to a non EEA country

Post by toofan » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:23 pm

if you have residence card you can travel alone and come back . your wife do not need to travel with you .
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
<<<<<<<TOOFAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>