ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abhi2186

Urgent Help Needed

Post by abhi2186 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:24 pm

Hai guys my friend applied for Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa on 05/april/2014 through Venture Capital Route with her partner, and it got refused on 23 May 2014. And her partner got appeal rights and she filed For Judicial review, and her partner won appeal and she got visa in december 2014. And she got her case reconsideration by Home office. and now recently she got interview call from home office..is it a good way to prove her genuinity and what kind of questions they may ask becoz her visa is still under process and she didnt involved in business activity with partner. but rather than she is helping her partner to get clients and do paper work as supportive.

Please Guys she switched from student to tier 1 entrepreneur venture capital firm category 50k route

Help is needed..she got interview on october 2nd 2015.

i appreciate can any one can give any advice who faces same situations in past.

its been 17 months now..she is fighting with home office .

thanks

abhi2186

Re: Urgent Help Needed

Post by abhi2186 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:51 pm

20 views no reply....come on guys please give any advice or suggestion..i appreciate for ur help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Less than half an hour before you post a bump post from when you posted originally :shock: When someone is able and available to answer your query or ask for more detailed information, I am sure you will get a response.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:08 pm

@ abhi2186,

Is your friend using the same 50k funding with her partner that already got visa? If yes, why has she not been working together with her partner in the business to show her genuineness rather than just helping and also to continue the application process which is still pending due to the re-consideration.

Your friend has a lot of work to do as the interview will involve questions on the business activities and your friend should not make the mistake of saying she is only helping her partner. You can also go through the forum to get list of likely interview questions.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

abhi2186

Post by abhi2186 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:06 am

Actually she switched from tier 4 to tier 1 entrepreneur. she is legally entitled to work 20 hours as per old visa category..does she can involve in to business without valid visa...that is the main question..and case got reconsidered from JR...does she have work right in uk under old visa rules...

please help her out...

tomorrow is the interview.