ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Aplication

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

danish7866

New Aplication

Post by danish7866 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Hi Seniors,

I applied for Tier 1 visa on 30 Aug, but was refused, applied for First Tier refused, permission to upper tribunal refused and have send to appeal for direct upper tribunal.

Just to let you know I am a genuine enterprenuer running three LTD companies but had applied only with oone of my company in the initial application, The details are below -

Leather Company - This is company which provide consultancy services to retailer and wholesaler in purchasing the goods from India and China, it also run a heavy ecommerce website where it helps small business to sell their products on company website using our company brand name and charge a commission on every sales.

Tech Company - This company provides the servise of web develpment, tech support, internet marketing services, mobile apps development to the client based in UK and US. The first financial year the turnover of the company is £15000 and due to file the tax. The back office of this company is based in India

Telecom Company - We are one of the telecom provider based in UK and provide Fixed line and Boradband services services to the end user. This is a proper VAT registered company with VAT being filed at every quarter, an employee from last 6 month for customer support and being paid with RTI being submitted to HMRC.£10000 have been invested on this company so far and we are providing services to the client, sending them inoices, receiveing money in busines account.

Now the question only (1)first of my company complys with the rules of 11 July, but I have been refused on the credibility issue on the first application. Is it possible to put the application with the first company and in supporting document and i can attach the documents of the other two companies as well

(2) Is it necesory to show the investment of £50000 for one company as I had money beeen invested on the other companies as well in last 12 month with a proof of every investment.

3) Is it no possible fI can apply with £30000 with the leather company again and show the investment been done on other companies?

Any response will be higly appricable.

Thanks

danish7866

Re: New Aplication

Post by danish7866 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Hi Seniors,

I belive my question I could not explain properly, when I applied last year Tier 1, I invested £50000 in form of share capital.

Now I am only left out with £30000 as my money have been all invested, some of the expences are more then 12 months old and I am thinking to put the new application rather then waiting for upper tribuanl.

My Question is 1) Is it necessory to show all the investment in 1 company and 1 business plan ? Cant I show £30000 for one company and rest £20000 for other companies?

2)I have Three companies in which investment has been equally scattered and all the companies are link to each other in someway.

Again any reply would appriciable and would help me to come out of this miserable situation I am in from last 2 years becuase of this visa issue

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:47 pm

@ danish7866, if you eventually decide to submit a fresh application, it might be better to stick with one single company for easy application process as caseworkers can be sometimes funny. You can take the strongest company among your 3 businesses to give you a good chance of success.

What are the reasons given when your first application was refused?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ danish7866, if you eventually decide to submit a fresh application, it might be better to stick with one single company for easy application process as caseworkers can be sometimes funny. You can take the strongest company among your 3 businesses to give you a good chance of success.

What are the reasons given when your first application was refused?
Hello Olasunkanmi !

Thanks for your response, the only reason my application was refused was becuase of credibility, they had no specific reason, as I comply all the rules with terms of advertisment (Before 11 July), company trading (Before 11 July), contract provided (before 11 July) £50000 invested in forms of share capital.

Now the fact is out of those £50000 I had, i have put money in the telecom bsuienss which is almost £10000 and is trading with no profit, no loss to me at the moment, I had an employee in this company from last 6 month (RTI Submitted), VAT Filed, Sevices being used by customer and payment is made by them every month in this business account. The only problem with this company is it registered on Jan 2015.

The second company which was registered Aug 2014 has traded well with a turnover of aroud £15000 for the whole finacial year and I am about to file account in couple of day.

The first company which was registred on Sep 2013 fulill the criteria of 11 July but I am not left out with enough money (£30000) coz the limited capital I had has been invested in other companies for which I had proper proofs.

The only concern was I can only apply with the first company but I would had only £30000 left to apply for and the other £20000 been invested in other companies, I wonder if it can work out ?

Thanks

hakeem11
Newly Registered

Re: appeal

Post by hakeem11 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Hello Olasunkanmi
i am trying to send you message but i cant, i am posting my message here, i wasnt sure which is why i am posting it here, you advise will be highly appreciated
i have applied flro based on private life in july 2014 got refused appealed low tribunal and then to upper tribunal who have sent me same letter "This is to inform you that Upper Tribunal has refused or not admitted your application for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal. The reason for the decision are enclosed herewith. There is no further right of appeal in these circumstances. A decision by the Upper Tribunal refusing permission to appeal to itself is an "excluded decision" and therefore no appeal lies from such a decision to the court of appeal: S13(8)(c) Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007."
since the i got married but thats islamic marriage i have not been able to register my marriage yet because i have requested copy of my passport which HO hasnt send yet, i just want to check with you what my options are, do i need to go to court of appeal and get my marriage registered and then apply for spouse visa?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:23 pm

@ danish7866, I will advice that you apply with your first company due to the 11th of July 2014 rule changes. You can stick with the investment of £50,000 for your first company and get documentations from your accountant in regard to the money spent/invested in your other 2 companies through the first company. Your accountant can show the investment have been done within the last one year to meet up with the requirement. Your accountant will have to prepare a detailed financial statement and report to proof this investment.

You should also make sure that you submit documents showing advertisement for the first company before 11th July 2014 till present. A good way to show this will be if you have a website with domain name registered in your name before 11th July 2014.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.