ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passports/ID cards EEA PR application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

LilyLalilu

Passports/ID cards EEA PR application

Post by LilyLalilu » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Does one need to send all uncancelled passports and ID cards when applying for a document certifying PR or just a current one as proof of identity and EEA nationality?
Also, what does 'cancelled passport' actually mean; when I got a new passport/ID card, the Embassy staff cut a corner off the old one, does that count as cancelled?
Thanks in advance.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

boloney

Re: Passports/ID cards EEA PR application

Post by boloney » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:19 pm

When I done mine EEA3, naturalization, British passport I have only send my current passport. I had one before but it was expired before I even entered UK for the first time.

LilyLalilu

Re: Passports/ID cards EEA PR application

Post by LilyLalilu » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Great, thanks for your input :)

If I have more than one valid passport/ID card; would I be required to submit all of them with the application?
I would like to travel abroad for a holiday a few days after I send the PR application off, hence why I am checking.

Thanks in advance.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.