ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP rejected help pls

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nirmalkraj2
Newly Registered

HSMP rejected help pls

Post by nirmalkraj2 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:28 am

Hi I applied for HSMP and it got rejected for the following reason

The case worker was not satisfied with my proof for salary as he could find wage slip for only 3 months and hence she accepted only GBP 2500 agiants my claim of GBP 10,200.

My Point:

In our company the wage slips will be removed from intranet and hence I got a letter from my employer stating my monthwise pre tax and post tax salary for the claimed period and submitted the same. However I didnt mention the reason why I am submitting this exceptional evidence, although I have ticked the Bank statement and employer letter in exceptional evidence column in HSMP application.

What is the probability of getting a success if I apply for a review mentioning this reason now.

Thanks in advance

purplepple

Post by purplepple » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:36 am

Whether you feel you have a low probability of overturning the HO's decision or not, submit a review letter. There's no harm in submitting one. Most of all, it's free.

nirmalkraj2
Newly Registered

Post by nirmalkraj2 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:39 am

I am sure the evidences are correct. My only concern is whether it will considered as additional evidence?

If they accept this as information, I am sure my application will be sucessful.

vnvijay

nirmalkraj2 do this, this wil work

Post by vnvijay » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:22 pm

explain them that, you will not be able to submit the pay slips which are more than 3months old because this would be removed from the website. In addition to this get a letter from the employer stating the same ( i know this is difficult) but u need to do this to make your case stronger or prepare manual pay slips & get it signed & sealed by ur pay-role team or finance manager.

Do this ? & reply me, its works.

Vijay

nirmalkraj2 wrote:I am sure the evidences are correct. My only concern is whether it will considered as additional evidence?

If they accept this as information, I am sure my application will be sucessful.

prem12

Re: nirmalkraj2 do this, this wil work

Post by prem12 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:34 pm

Sending a new doc can be done only as fresh application, so getting a letter from employer stating that salary slips are removed after three months will not be accepted in the review, though such a letter can be part of a fresh application.

I would suggest that in your review, you can just say that you missed out on mentioning the fact that it is not possible for you to obtain all the 12 salary slips for so & so reason and therefore you had provided the letter from employer and bank statement.

I think that should help. Also the earlier you do, the better as as the response time is good now.

BTW, did the letter from employer have the net salary on it for the CW to corroborate with bank statement?
________
Trichomes
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hsmppune

Post by hsmppune » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:37 pm

hi vnvijay,

This will be treated as additional evidence and will not be considered. The only way is to explain as clearly as possible the circumstance why this should be given exceptional consideration, and apply for a review.

If that does not work, I am afraid you might have to make a fresh application.

If you do that, make sure your cover letter clearly explains the issue this time round.

Regards
hsmppune

vnvijay

hi vnvijay, ru thr

Post by vnvijay » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:41 pm

which place r u from ? have u got ur HSMP ?
hsmppune wrote:hi vnvijay,

This will be treated as additional evidence and will not be considered. The only way is to explain as clearly as possible the circumstance why this should be given exceptional consideration, and apply for a review.

If that does not work, I am afraid you might have to make a fresh application.

If you do that, make sure your cover letter clearly explains the issue this time round.

Regards
hsmppune

hsmppune

Awaiting decision

Post by hsmppune » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:19 pm

Hi Vijay,

I am from Pune, and applied for hsmp last week.

The decision on my application has been taken but not disclosed to me. My documents along with the decision letter are going to be despatched today.

Regards

vnvijay

Re: Awaiting decision

Post by vnvijay » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:51 pm

Hi,

dnt worry u will definitely get positive result. God is there!

Just let me know your e-mail i.d

Vijay
hsmppune wrote:Hi Vijay,

I am from Pune, and applied for hsmp last week.

The decision on my application has been taken but not disclosed to me. My documents along with the decision letter are going to be despatched today.

Regards

hsmppune

Post by hsmppune » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:28 pm

You can get in touch with me at hsmppune7@gmail.com

nirmalkraj2
Newly Registered

Re: nirmalkraj2 do this, this wil work

Post by nirmalkraj2 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:18 am

Thanks for thee advice guys. I have sent in a letter explaining why it should be cosnidered as exceptional evidence and had requested a review. Hope it works. :D

[quote="vnvijay"]explain them that, you will not be able to submit the pay slips which are more than 3months old because this would be removed from the website. In addition to this get a letter from the employer stating the same ( i know this is difficult) but u need to do this to make your case stronger or prepare manual pay slips & get it signed & sealed by ur pay-role team or finance manager.

Do this ? & reply me, its works.

Vijay

[quote="nirmalkraj2"]I am sure the evidences are correct. My only concern is whether it will considered as additional evidence?

If they accept this as information, I am sure my application will be sucessful.[/quote][/quote]