ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mihbos
Newly Registered

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by mihbos » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:57 am

HI, I'm new to the forum and this is my timeline:

Application sent y 02/10/15
Application received by HO 05/10/15
Payment taken 07/10/15
Bio-metric letter received 16/10/15
Bio-metrics submitted same day

Can I please ask what COA stands for? Thank you

mihbos
Newly Registered

Post by mihbos » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:07 am

It's confirmation of approval, right!?

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:56 am

mihbos wrote:HI, I'm new to the forum and this is my timeline:

Application sent y 02/10/15
Application received by HO 05/10/15
Payment taken 07/10/15
Bio-metric letter received 16/10/15
Bio-metrics submitted same day

Can I please ask what COA stands for? Thank you

Hi @ Mihbos, COA stand for CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION, which usually will come with right to work until the application is decided.
Good luck

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:00 pm

griffon wrote:Thankyou All, this forum was a great help to me.

PR was applied using New version of EEA(PR) Version 04/2015

Application sent by next day special delivery 02/05/15
Application received by HO 05/05/15
Bio-metric letter dated 18/05/15
Bio-metrics submitted 20/05/15
COA dated 17/06/15
Received the Documents back with letter confirming that PR will be expected in next 10 days 17/10/2015
Hi @ griffon, first of all congratulations, you can now relax and enjoy your new status. I'm still waiting for my Pr to come thru, I have applied 2 days before you and still waiting, will keep everyone updated.
Can I please ask if you sent a pre paid envelope for the return of your documents? And if you have did you get your documents on the envelope you sent or the HO sent it back to you on their own envelopes?
All the best

Moon123123
Newly Registered

Post by Moon123123 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Hello everyone,
This is my time frame
Application sent . 10 August 2015
Recieved by HO . 12 August 2015
No charge no information
Documents back on 1 October 2015
Due to insufficient money in account
Sent back application 6 October 2015
Recieved by HO. 7 October 2015
Biometric letter recieved 16 October dated 13 October 2015
Biometrics submitted on 19 October 2015

Please please can you tell me when I can ask for my passport I need to travel in November end of the month , online says it is withdrawing application don't know what to do has anyone recent experience please please guide me it's urgent

cubinec
Newly Registered

Post by cubinec » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Moon123123 wrote:Hello everyone,
This is my time frame
No charge no information

Please please can you tell me when I can ask for my passport I need to travel in November end of the month , online says it is withdrawing application don't know what to do has anyone recent experience please please guide me it's urgent

No way, can not just take a passport . HO never let you go without withdrawing . To be honest with you , Lmost every one in the same situation , no travel at all

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:25 pm

This is my time frame
No charge no information

Hi @ Moon123123, is your RC card still valid? If you are applying on the EU route (when your sponsor is EU) then you can ask for your passport back without withdrawing the application, just be very careful when you fill out the form to make sure you don't click on the withdraw application option, We have many members on this forum who has asked for the passport back and the application wasn't withdrawn, If you still have valid visa you can travel normally while your app is being considered. If your RC card is expired but you still need to travel you will most probably have problems boarding a plane back to the UK (if you are a visa national-which means people that needs to apply for visitor visas) but if you are a non visa national (people that can get a visitor visa on arrival to the UK) then all you have to do is to show you COA to the immigration officer and proof that your EU partner is exercising treat rights in the UK, you also need to prove your are family member, so a copy of your marriage certificate would be enough. They would ask you questions but wouldn't stop you coming back into the UK. I have called the HO before and all this information was given to me by the HO. Personally i wouldn't travel just to avoid any hassle but if you have to then be prepared for the above mentioned. Give us some more details on what route did you apply. Good Luck.

vndpag

Post by vndpag » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:26 pm

Hi Gurus.
Please some body can guide me through I non EEA resident permit valid until October 2016. Married in June 2011 I will be completing five years in June 2016. I am thinking to apply in June 2016 and my wife acquired her permanent resident in December 2014 ( Blue Card) since then she is maternity till October 2015. I have little daughter 9 month old my wife she will be looking after her and no plan to go back to work.
In this case my wife will be self efficient. Do I have to consider CSI now ? Or what is best option for me to apply on basis of my wife current situation.
Please guide me through I have been reading this forum time to time I really appreciate if anyone help me to prepare in advance.
Thank you and hoping to hear from you soon
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Hi all, how long is it taking for the HO to send a biometric letter to the applicant to go to the post office? And Are they going to ask for the biometric again after giving it to british embassy in my home country during my visiting visa application to come to this country 8years ago?

cubinec
Newly Registered

Post by cubinec » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:58 pm

akz wrote:

hi AKZ ,

how much did your partner earn ?
In our five years time 2 maternity leave each 38 week long, but my wife was still self employed registered during that time.
the average income of five years is 55/week

They have not considered some invoices as were paid cash to in my appeal i will provide more proof to make it consider and also i will raise the point that there was no minimum income threshold exist for self employed EEA. the second point will be maternity leave is not gap but it lawfully allowed to EEA national worker or self employed to go for maternity leave and retain the right to reside status during that leave.

thinking if i can raise some more points . But i am not sure about judge as he will support the UKBA not us as every english is now too angry on EEA national, the proof is 2015 uk election.

Remember is there no human rights if an english is angry.

good luck every one.

akz

Hi I applied on the same day as you. Still waiting. What is about you? Any good news???

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Hi everyone! I cannot describe how happy I'm feeling today! After 5 months and 3 weeks I finally have some AMAZING news to share! I have checked the Royal Mail track and trace website as I have the tracking number of the pre paid envelope I've sent to HO to send my documents back and finally it says "Its on its way" and that I am expect to receive it tomorrow before 1pm. I have been checking the track and trace service on a daily basis. So tomorrow I'll update everyone after I receive my envelope! This shows how not consistent the HO is, be calm and yours should be arriving by next week! I'm sure you'll be fine! My application was very straight forward too with my partner exercising treat rights since 1999 and same job since 2004, sent all originals with all photocopies too. Even tho it has taken 5 months and 3 weeks! Keep your head up because you are soon too share with us your news! The HO receive all the application in a mail centre in Durham then from there it is taken to Liverpool, so you can imagine some gets mixed and by in order or arrival with all the transport and etc! Good luck and I'll be updating you guys tomorrow! I'll finally have the best night of sleep from the last 5 months haha! I have done so much research during this time and I'll keep being part of this forum to help with stuff I've come to learn! :)

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:23 pm

sidcostas wrote:Hi everyone! I cannot describe how happy I'm feeling today! After 5 months and 3 weeks I finally have some AMAZING news to share! I have checked the Royal Mail track and trace website as I have the tracking number of the pre paid envelope I've sent to HO to send my documents back and finally it says "Its on its way" and that I am expect to receive it tomorrow before 1pm. I have been checking the track and trace service on a daily basis. So tomorrow I'll update everyone after I receive my envelope! This shows how not consistent the HO is, be calm and yours should be arriving by next week! I'm sure you'll be fine! My application was very straight forward too with my partner exercising treat rights since 1999 and same job since 2004, sent all originals with all photocopies too. Even tho it has taken 5 months and 3 weeks! Keep your head up because you are soon too share with us your news! The HO receive all the application in a mail centre in Durham then from there it is taken to Liverpool, so you can imagine some gets mixed and by in order or arrival with all the transport and etc! Good luck and I'll be updating you guys tomorrow! I'll finally have the best night of sleep from the last 5 months haha! I have done so much research during this time and I'll keep being part of this forum to help with stuff I've come to learn! :)
Hi sidcostas, Have your receive your documents yet? Update us and share the good news..

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Hi everyone,
I have received my documents back this morning with my approval letter saying that my PR card will arrive in the next 10 days, but 1 hour after receiving my documents and approval letter I had a courier at my door with an envelope for me and when I opened it was my PR card, with issue date of 21 of October! So happy! Thank You everyone on This fórum for the support messages, I'm very relieved and can't wait to go on holiday! Good luck everyone, everyone will get their PR in the end , so don't worry too much until 6 ,months have passed! I'll still keep being a member of this forum. Keep us updated please and thank you

kkseding
Newly Registered

Post by kkseding » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:35 pm

Congratulations @sidcostas,
I was so confident you would receive your PR in due time.. From my research, anyone waiting for over 4 months is definitely waiting for some good news. In my own case, I had to wait 4 working days after the approval letter to receive my PR card; it looks like things are taking a change these days.

I cannot imagine how extremely excited you are right now.

For those waiting, its only a matter of time and I wish you luck.

sidcostas wrote:Hi everyone,
I have received my documents back this morning with my approval letter saying that my PR card will arrive in the next 10 days, but 1 hour after receiving my documents and approval letter I had a courier at my door with an envelope for me and when I opened it was my PR card, with issue date of 21 of October! So happy! Thank You everyone on This fórum for the support messages, I'm very relieved and can't wait to go on holiday! Good luck everyone, everyone will get their PR in the end , so don't worry too much until 6 ,months have passed! I'll still keep being a member of this forum. Keep us updated please and thank you

cubinec
Newly Registered

Post by cubinec » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:36 pm

auxxyy wrote:Here's my timeline, members of this August forum.
Application for pr with time spent on retained rights

Application sent: 22/09/15
Received by HO: 23/09/15
Biometric enrollment received: 2/10/15 and sent back same day
COA Received: ???
PR Received: ???
Hoping for a quick response from HO God willing
I have same situation with COA , I have not received it yet, waiting 3,5 months. I think they not going to send it to people who is on Retained rights. Because you have a rights to work any very

auxxyy
Newly Registered

Post by auxxyy » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:18 pm

@cuninec: I have received my COA earlier this week. Here's my updated timeline:
cubinec wrote:

COA Received: 21/10/15 dated 19/10/15
I have same situation with COA , I have not received it yet, waiting 3,5 months. I think they not going to send it to people who is on Retained rights. Because you have a rights to work any very
I think you should call the HO as 3.5 months is a bit too long to wait for COA. As you can see from my timeline I received mine 29 days after applying. Good luck
cubinec wrote:
This is my time frame
No charge no information

Please please can you tell me when I can ask for my passport I need to travel in November end of the month , online says it is withdrawing application don't know what to do has anyone recent experience please please guide me it's urgent[/quote

I think since your application was returned due to insufficient funds your clock for application will be reset to when you last submitted your application so I reckon you should aim to receive your COA by 7 November 2015 (1 month post application) all things being equal.

No way, can not just take a passport . HO never let you go without withdrawing . To be honest with you , Lmost every one in the same situation , no travel at all

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:28 pm

Aww Guys, Thank you very much for all the support messages, I confess that i have been sleeping a lot better. I Just wanted to point a few things about my application, I have sent so many documents, bank statements, bills etc.. But they came back exactly as i put them on that folder, the only documents the HO actually took out of the folder was mine and my partner P60's employer letter, the council bills and the civil partnership certificate. All the other documents were untouched, So I'm sure whoever haven;t received their PR yet its just because a case worker hasn't got to your application yet and not because they are checking item by item, they will only chose what they think is relevant, and this documents i mentioned above were sent in a separate envelope from the others with a not "valuable documents" so guys relax and your PR will be on the way to you very soon.

AleB
Newly Registered

Post by AleB » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi guys, I have been following this forum for a couple of months, it brings a string of hope and it is good to be able to hear about people in similar circumstances.

I share my timeline:
Application sent 3rd June 2015
Funds charged 8th June 2015
Biometrics letter received late July
COA received 7th August 2015 dated as 3rd August.
Requested my Husbands passport back on 27th August, arrived in 4 working days.
PR - still waiting.

Anyone else applied in June? I am scared the 6 months will count from COA as the letter states is valid for 6 months from the 3rd August, even when they have the application since June.

BTW Sidcostas congratz on your new Status!

Samy1231986
Newly Registered

Non eea pr application time lines latest

Post by Samy1231986 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:49 pm

Home office received on 2 June 2015

Coa received on 26JUNE2015

Received file back on 24oct 2015

Biometriccard will come after 10 working days from 24OCTOBER 2015..Eea visa approved and They took 5 months to issue to all please wait patiently and Good luck

bishwo1981
Newly Registered

Post by bishwo1981 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:43 am

hello everyone ,

I applied my eea4 visa application on June 2015. Now, I received another questionnaire form from home office, one for me and one for my wife. we did send cover letter and all the required documents at the time of application filling. Is this the normal process to fill the questionnaire or is it just for some cases? what will happen next, do they gonna call us for interview or the home visit? I called home office regarding this but they refused to answer any of my questions. I am so frustrated and worried what will happen to my visa application. I would really appreciate help from respected gurus and members.

kind regards
Mohamad biswo

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:00 pm

AleB wrote:Hi guys, I have been following this forum for a couple of months, it brings a string of hope and it is good to be able to hear about people in similar circumstances.

I share my timeline:
Application sent 3rd June 2015
Funds charged 8th June 2015
Biometrics letter received late July
COA received 7th August 2015 dated as 3rd August.
Requested my Husbands passport back on 27th August, arrived in 4 working days.
PR - still waiting.

Anyone else applied in June? I am scared the 6 months will count from COA as the letter states is valid for 6 months from the 3rd August, even when they have the application since June.

BTW Sidcostas congratz on your new Status!
Thank you @ AleB, the 6 months start from the date you applied and not from the COA date, there's nothing you can do until you reach 6 months waiting, I have waited 5 months and 3 weeks for mine, patience is the key. You will get your PR, there are lots of people that applied much before you so keep calm.

Misssomer
Newly Registered

Post by Misssomer » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:28 pm

cubinec wrote:

COA Received: ???

I'm not sure this is true, because I applied in May and 3 weeks later I received my COA and I have retained my residency after divorce. But that may have changed since then, but I wouldn't worry too much, because in the end you received your biometrics letter which is proof they have received your documents. But I hope you receive yours soon because I'm sure it would make you feel calmer.

I'm still waiting for my PR though, it's now been almost 5 months and 3 weeks.

Onna
Newly Registered

Post by Onna » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Hi,

My Friend submitted an application at 15th of May
COA after Biometrics Received at 9th of June
PR - waiting

Has anyone else applied with these timelines?

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:15 am

Would love to share my time frame:
Sent our Joint EEA4 application which included my eea wife and myself non eea on the 12/10/15.
HO received it the second day the 13/10.....
Receieved email from HO on the 21.10.15.
Received the Biometric letter via Post on the 23.10.15 dated 20.10.15 and sent biometric back sameday 23.10.

Now waiting for the good news by God Grace

bishwo1981
Newly Registered

Post by bishwo1981 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:23 am

anyone with any advice or suggestion plz. I would really appreciate your help.