ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric letter not received yet

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Abhishek_P
India

Biometric letter not received yet

Post by Abhishek_P » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:06 am

Hi

I made application for naturalization (5Yrs T1 + 1Yr ILR) on 7-Sep-2015.
Since CC payment failed, I received letter to repay dated 22-Sep-2015.
I made repayment through cheque that cleared on 8-Oct-2015.
However, since then I haven't heard back from Home Office.

Also, I have moved houses in mid Sep which I mentioned in my application form but somehow HO sent re-payment letter to old address. I am checking post at my old address but haven't got any biometric invite.

Should I be worried. Whom shall I call or get in touch to know if I have missed any letter.

Many Thanks
Abhi

carrick
Newly Registered

Re: Biometric letter not received yet

Post by carrick » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:08 am

The HO advises that the application process can take up to 6 months. My biometric letter arrived 6 weeks after the fee was taken.

Unfortunately you will need to have some patience when dealing with the HO. But from what I have been reading approvals are coming through. I am awaiting approval and it so far is well within the 6 month allotted time frame for a UKM and I am in Australia!