ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In-person ILR application deferred - questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2

afzalfinance

In-person ILR application deferred - questions

Post by afzalfinance » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:16 pm

HI everyone.

Today I was having a premium appointment for for my ILR on the basis of my 5 years stay on Tier 1 General. The visa officer did not decided my case and asked me for more documents. Can any one plz advise on following:
1- Confirmation from HMRC that you were added to the payroll of ABC(My employer store name). This letter must show the period of employment and earnings which HMRC hold for the period (pre-tax or post-tax is acceptable.

I worked for two employers. From Oct 2014 to March 2015 (6 MONTHS) I already have received HMRC employment history, I worked for one employer and that will be fine but I worked for the second employer for the period of Apr 2015 to Sep 2015 and still working for him. How to get and what to get for this 6 months period from HMRC?and how to get it quickly? I have no P60 as financial year will end in April 2016 . I have no P-45 because I am still working for him. Also these two documents are produced by accountant and would not fulfill the requirement of HMRC.

Please respond at earliest as I have provide these documents within 14 days.
Thanks in advance.
God help those who help themselves

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Re: ILR HMRC Confirmation that you are on payroll of Employ

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:29 am

Tax department can send you a letter stating your employer name, your taxable earning and tax for period. Call tax helpline to ask
It will show your name address and NI number as well.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:52 am

Try request them to send it asap.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:00 pm

Did you receive the PAYE coding notice from HMRC when you start your second employment.

Are you getting payslips and is your employer is paying tax on your earnings .

Is the salary is coming directly to your bank account .

Well HMRC hold the data Upton the last completed tax year . In between the tax year they might have only cinfirmation of employers name only . The exact figures might not be available.

afzalfinance

Post by afzalfinance » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:09 am

naveediiqbal wrote:Tax department can send you a letter stating your employer name, your taxable earning and tax for period. Call tax helpline to ask
It will show your name address and NI number as well.
Thanks

afzalfinance

Post by afzalfinance » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:17 am

AUHS wrote:Did you receive the PAYE coding notice from HMRC when you start your second employment.

Are you getting payslips and is your employer is paying tax on your earnings .

Is the salary is coming directly to your bank account .

Well HMRC hold the data Upton the last completed tax year . In between the tax year they might have only cinfirmation of employers name only . The exact figures might not be available.
Thanks

Yes the payslips were signed and stamped from employer too and sent with application.
Book keeper/accountant of my employer is submitting RTI(Real time information) on monthly basis.

Yes salaries were coming directly into my bank account

You are right. I asked for employment history from HMRC and it only show the employer name, PAYE reference number, the date of starting my job and no more information. After further communication with HMRC they agreed to provide a letter where they confirmed that they can only provide earning once the employment is ceased like after getting P-45 from employer or on the completion of a financial year which is 5th April of each year. In addition to it they confirmed that HMRC is receiving RTI (Real time information) from my employer (thats the salary is being reported to HMRC on monthly basis) and can confirm that taxes are being paid on this employment.

CAN ANY ONE PLEASE PROVIDE A TEMPLATE FOR REPLYING HOME OFFICE.

Thanks and regards

afzalfinance

TEMPLATE REPLYING HOME OFFICE

Post by afzalfinance » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:27 am

Hi

On my appointment day I was not granted ILR and asked for few additional documents (as mentioned in my earlier post)

Now after having the required documents I am writing to home office. I am looking forward for any template that can be more professional than I will do myself and would save me time of how to reply them that makes more sense.

Thanks and Regards,

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:50 am

Yes . Provide and explain this to home office and I think you will be al right .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: TEMPLATE REPLYING HOME OFFICE

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:03 am

There is no set template to write to HO. You just need to reference their request for additional documents, list what you are attaching, sign and send it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

afzalfinance

ACCA Memebership number and name

Post by afzalfinance » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:42 pm

Thanks for everyone that gives their time for help:
My ILR apllication on basis of Tier 1 General was not decided at Premium Service center last week and I was asked to provide more documents.

The officer that hand me over this letter, told that the accounts documents have no name and number of the accountant. In reality Accountant name and ACCA number was provided on income certificate but other documents were signed by the staff of my accountant who prepared those documents.however the visa officer might be looking for it on all financial statements etc. Now my accountant produced this on all documents. however the letter that was handed me over by the same Visa officer have this point:

Confirmation for ACCA membership of the accountant who signed off your accounts.Their name and membership number is required

My own translation of this para is that they know name and number from my documents but want some source or document that confirms this claim.
If I am right then how can I do that?

This link https://www.acca-business.org/dom/ confirms membership once searched with name of accountant but dose not give the membership number

Please help and advise.

Thanks and Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ACCA Memebership number and name

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:50 pm

Have you asked your accountant? Maybe HO want his certificate of registration with the relevant body.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

afzalfinance

Re: ACCA Memebership number and name

Post by afzalfinance » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:16 pm

CR001 wrote:Have you asked your accountant? Maybe HO want his certificate of registration with the relevant body.
No. I just told him that they need all documents with his ACCA number and name . Do you mean a copy of his ACCA Membership certificate? If this is the case then its unfair for asking something that can be checked from their website.

I handed over my case to one person and at the last decision was handed over and verbally explained by another person. Normally the same person would return you your case.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: In-person ILR application deferred - questions

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:36 pm

It is the applicants responsibility to provide all documents, however painful it might seem when info is available online. It is not for HO to run the check on whether your account is qualified.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

afzalfinance

Post by afzalfinance » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:31 pm

CR001 wrote:It is the applicants responsibility to provide all documents, however painful it might seem when info is available online. It is not for HO to run the check on whether your account is qualified.
thanks

rshukla75
Newly Registered

Post by rshukla75 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:06 pm

HI All ,

i also have one doubt about earning shown to get Extension and in general to claim points , please help me here .

During my first Teir-1 general Extension , I have showed 62K as earning for period October 2011 till September 2012 (spanning in 2 financial year ) , as it was more than 55K ( in last 12 months )I have managed to get 35 points for earning ( it’s all valid transaction and tax paid for that salary and dividend -but I had took dividends in such a way so I can meet this figure in last 12 month income criteria)
but as this period span in 2 financial years (2011 – 2012 ) and (2012-2013 ), individualy self-assessment for these years 2 financial years each was 41K each … is this will create any issues .. does it require to have one financial year to meet that 55k criteria or last 12 months earning before application is only criteria .

for ILR also its also my past 12 months will be span in 2 financial years and my last 12 months Income calculation will be around 56K but my individual financial years income will be around 41K each (due to dividends taken carefully ) .. hope this OK ?

afzalfinance

Post by afzalfinance » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:00 am

rshukla75 wrote:HI All ,

i also have one doubt about earning shown to get Extension and in general to claim points , please help me here .

During my first Teir-1 general Extension , I have showed 62K as earning for period October 2011 till September 2012 (spanning in 2 financial year ) , as it was more than 55K ( in last 12 months )I have managed to get 35 points for earning ( it’s all valid transaction and tax paid for that salary and dividend -but I had took dividends in such a way so I can meet this figure in last 12 month income criteria)
but as this period span in 2 financial years (2011 – 2012 ) and (2012-2013 ), individualy self-assessment for these years 2 financial years each was 41K each … is this will create any issues .. does it require to have one financial year to meet that 55k criteria or last 12 months earning before application is only criteria .

for ILR also its also my past 12 months will be span in 2 financial years and my last 12 months Income calculation will be around 56K but my individual financial years income will be around 41K each (due to dividends taken carefully ) .. hope this OK ?
No. There is nothing wrong in it. They have never mentioned that you should be earning this much money every year. Also it is never mentioned by home office that you should have it in a financial year. The 12 months should be from last 15 months and thats all. you will have no problem I believe. If you have doubts then get a professional advise.

afzalfinance

Post by afzalfinance » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:18 am

afzalfinance wrote:HI everyone.

Today I was having a premium appointment for for my ILR on the basis of my 5 years stay on Tier 1 General. The visa officer did not decided my case and asked me for more documents. Can any one plz advise on following:
1- Confirmation from HMRC that you were added to the payroll of ABC(My employer store name). This letter must show the period of employment and earnings which HMRC hold for the period (pre-tax or post-tax is acceptable.

I worked for two employers. From Oct 2014 to March 2015 (6 MONTHS) I already have received HMRC employment history, I worked for one employer and that will be fine but I worked for the second employer for the period of Apr 2015 to Sep 2015 and still working for him. How to get and what to get for this 6 months period from HMRC?and how to get it quickly? I have no P60 as financial year will end in April 2016 . I have no P-45 because I am still working for him. Also these two documents are produced by accountant and would not fulfill the requirement of HMRC.

Please respond at earliest as I have provide these documents within 14 days.
Thanks in advance.
Applied on 27/10/2015
Application not decided the same day
I was asked for some additional documents.
sent the required documents on 3/11/15
Home office received on 4/11/15
ILR Granted on 6/11/15
Documents received on 9/11/15
A big thanks to every one on this forum who shares information and help

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:35 am

Conagrats..
Did they interview you when you applied for ILR at PEO?
lets get together for migrants' rights