ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Disappearance of thread

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Miracle need

Disappearance of thread

Post by Miracle need » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Can the administere/site staff trace out that why my thread in British citizenship forum has been disappeared and where had it been moved? What exact motive of doing that? Either some fresh site staff is testing his skills or he personally not like my thread. Please restore my thread and trace that person and train him with administration skill.

Casa

Re: Disappearance of thread

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:33 pm

Your post in this thread? http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... l#p1261716

And incidentally. the forum doesn't have 'site staff'. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Miracle need

Post by Miracle need » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello casa,
I actually wanted to delete that post earlier which I written by mistake in other's thread instead mine. Please delete my post from others thread and restore back my thread.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:54 pm

How to find your posts, irrespective of where they may have been moved to in the public forums:
Attachments
view your posts.png
view your posts.png (101.43 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
Life isn't fair, but you can be!