ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with refusal -EEA4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maganzo

Help with refusal -EEA4

Post by maganzo » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:46 pm

After more than of 5 months of waiting,my application have been refused for two reasons:
1.Not provided the evidence that my wife,an EEA national reside in UK,so dont have basis of staying in UK
2.Didnt submit original docs

I applied an EEA4 in may this,year,when my wife (EEA) national had her docs in Home Office for EAA3 which was granted.I enclose a letter to tell them to consider my application with reference to docs they have (my wife application).So i applied basically with only my docs .

It is pain to hear that,cause somebody should check with us,cause all my wife details,was on my application.
They have said i could appeal on other grounds eg HR ect.

Could you tell me what to do,cause it is pain,to me and my wife who has EEA3 already ,being here for almost 7 years and we have a lovely daughter ,almost 1.6 years born here,and was granted British passport due to her mother status!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to hear soon

Obie
Ireland

Re: Help with refusal -EEA4

Post by Obie » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:50 pm

You can seek a reconsideration if you had told them to link your application to that of yours.

Appeal is also a possibility.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

maganzo

Re: Help with refusal -EEA4

Post by maganzo » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Obie wrote:You can seek a reconsideration if you had told them to link your application to that of yours.

Appeal is also a possibility.
On reconsideration should i fill in the forms again ,or send a letter?am confused