ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DTD
Newly Registered

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by DTD » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:17 pm

All

I just received a letter of approval today dated yesterday.

I applied based on 5 years residence

Timeline is

Application submitted - End of March 15
1st Acknowledgement - 1st week May 15
2nd Stage letter - End of May
Approval - 28th of May 15

I heartily thank you all for the support and wish you best for your applications. Hope everyone gets their approvals soon.

Special thanks to you bro, KingdomMan!

God Bless!

yankeegirl

Post by yankeegirl » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:24 pm

I received my approval letter today. My application was based on marriage to an Irish citizen, and I applied from Northern Ireland.

Here's my timeline....

Application sent: 27 May 2015 (Married to Irish Citizen)
Acknowledgment Received: 08 June 2015 (dated 04 June)
Second Stage: 13 August 2015 (dated 06 August)
Approval: 29 October 2015 (dated 22 October)

Best of luck to everyone still waiting!! :)

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:59 pm

dublin1924 wrote:Thanks Kingdom Man!

Hopefully they don't need any clarification or further documents/clarification from me as second stage letter was received on 20th July,

Just a quick question if they don't want to approve within 6 Months will they write that to me or simply they will keep quiet and no reply from them.

And also since when the approvals will come once ceremony date is announced as date is announced on 14th Dec 15, Since when they will send approval and how long it will take for invitation letters after submitting docs, Thanks
When an application progresses to the second stage barring complexities, you're likely to get an approval within 6 months of application. Within this period, if the INIS require any information/clarification or additional documentation, they sure will write to contact you to provide such and most times when you don't hear from them, it's an indication that your application is going smoothly and as such you should expect an approval in the course f the time. Technically, some people who got approvals few months back and most of the people who just getting their approvals in the past few days and some others who will be getting in the coming days/weeks and who are able to pay their €950 (as applicable) within time (4-6 weeks before the next ceremony) will most likely be invited for the 14th December Citizenship ceremony. In my own opinion, you look good for an approval soon and who knows, it could be your solicitor has your approval with him/her as we speak, so keep positive and expect some good news in the post soon.

indoire
Newly Registered

Post by indoire » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:05 pm

applied on the basis of stamp 4, 5 years residence.

Applied - 07-Apr-2015
Approval - 29-Oct-2015

Thanks,

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:07 pm

DTD wrote:All

I just received a letter of approval today dated yesterday.

I applied based on 5 years residence

Timeline is

Application submitted - End of March 15
1st Acknowledgement - 1st week May 15
2nd Stage letter - End of May
Approval - 28th of May 15

I heartily thank you all for the support and wish you best for your applications. Hope everyone gets their approvals soon.

Special thanks to you bro, KingdomMan!

God Bless!
Thanks bro! I'm so happy for you... BIG CONGRATS!!! :D

DTD
Newly Registered

Post by DTD » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:53 pm

@KingdomMan

I pray you get your approval soon and we take the oath together!

God bless you bro!

Keep the good work going!

Thanks again!

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:21 pm

DTD wrote:@KingdomMan

I pray you get your approval soon and we take the oath together!

God bless you bro!

Keep the good work going!

Thanks again!
Thanks for your kind and very encouraging words too. I hope it happens for me soon too. I hope you get your invitation to the December ceremony soon. Stay blessed bro!

spanner
Newly Registered

Post by spanner » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:50 am

Hi guys,

Quick question for you...

My wife got the citizen approval letter today.
She is due to travel out of Ireland early next week.

Can we hold off making payment for the citizenship for at least 2-3 weeks?
If so, are there any risks involved by making a late payment?
The letter does not give a time frame for payment.

Thanks in advance for your help.
spanner

polls
Newly Registered

Post by polls » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:52 am

Hi Guys, i have a question regarding Application approval letter i received. So i am EU national applied for Irish Citizenship on base of married to Irish Citizen back in April 2015, yesterday i received my Approval letter requesting 3 things.

1. Prescribed Fee of 950 Euro which i know i have to Pay.

2. Submit my GNIB card which i never held so i guess its not for me.

3. Submit Original travel document and then it says (please do
not submit your National Passport) and here is my problem and confusing me what i should send them My National Id card ?

Please someone help me, i will appreciate thank you.

Will=Way
Newly Registered

Post by Will=Way » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:38 am

First of all, Congratulations to iluvireland on the approval of his application.

I am new to this forum and haven't got a clue how to work it lol.

@KingdomMan please I need your expertise on this because I noticed you're always spot on.

My timeline is closely similar to this lucky man' iluvireland' but I haven't yet received my approval letter

My timeline is
Application received: 14/07/2015
1st acknowledgement:13/08/2015
Add docs requested: 10/09/2015
Add docs recd by Inis: 16/09/2015
2nd acknowledgement: 06/10/15
Approval letter: PENDING

Here is iluvireland's timeline
Application received: 13/07/2015
2nd acknowledgement: 7/09/15
Approval letter dated: 27/10/15

The only difference between this two timeline is the 2nd acknowledgement letter date due to the fact that I was asked to submit an additional letter(EUstamp4 Letter of Approval).

My Question is, do you think I will receive an approval letter in next few days or should I just forget about the 14th of December's Ceremonies?

Thanks in advance KingdomMan and to anyone who can provide me with answers.

Will=Way
Newly Registered

Post by Will=Way » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:42 am

KingdomMan wrote:
iluvireland wrote:I'm delighted to let you all know I got my approval letter today . So overwhelmed. Thank you all for the support all the way.
Kingdom Man you're the best. Helping people in the best possible way . I wish you and all waiting for their approval will get it soon .
My timeline is
All the best who are awaiting approval.
I am delighted at the news of your approval! Thanks for your kind words.. Congrats mate! :D
First of all, Congratulations to iluvireland on the approval of his application.

@KIngdomMan please I need your expertise on something because I noticed you're always spot on.

My timeline is closely similar to this lucky man' iluvireland' but I haven't yet received my approval letter

My timeline is

The only difference between this two timeline is the 2nd acknowledgement letter date due to the fact that I was asked to submit an additional letter(EUstamp4 Letter of Approval).

My Question is, do you think I will receive an approval letter in next few days or should I just forget about the 14th of December's Ceremonies?

chico5692
Newly Registered

Post by chico5692 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:57 pm

There is no time limit when you have to pay your fee. You can wait to your wife comes back and pay it before next ceremony possibly January 15. Congrats to all who got approvals, hopefully kingdoman will be blesses soon

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:59 pm

spanner wrote:Hi guys,

Quick question for you...

My wife got the citizen approval letter today.
She is due to travel out of Ireland early next week.

Can we hold off making payment for the citizenship for at least 2-3 weeks?
If so, are there any risks involved by making a late payment?
The letter does not give a time frame for payment.

Thanks in advance for your help.
spanner
Making payment for the citizenship ceremony doesn't affect your impeding travel(s) so I'll suggest you pay the fee if you have funds readily available and if you do not, no harm/risk whatsoever in making a late payment as you'll only be invited to the next ceremony close o the time you make payment.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:04 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind words towards me. :)
Last edited by KingdomMan on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:04 pm

chico5692 wrote:There is no time limit when you have to pay your fee. You can wait to your wife comes back and pay it before next ceremony possibly January 15. Congrats to all who got approvals, hopefully kingdoman will be blesses soon
Cheers mate, thanks! :)

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:06 pm

polls wrote:Hi Guys, i have a question regarding Application approval letter i received. So i am EU national applied for Irish Citizenship on base of married to Irish Citizen back in April 2015, yesterday i received my Approval letter requesting 3 things.

not submit your National Passport) and here is my problem and confusing me what i should send them My National Id card ?

You only need to submit documents that are applicable to you. The fee of €950 in your case is all you need to pay and submit two passport photos I think.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:15 pm

Will=Way wrote:First of all, Congratulations to iluvireland on the approval of his application.

@KingdomMan please I need your expertise on this because I noticed you're always spot on.

My timeline is

"Each application is assessed on an individual basis and the amount of time required to gather all of the necessary information varies from application to application. As soon as all of the required information is available, a submission is prepared and the case is forwarded to the Minister for Justice and Equality. The Minister then makes a decision on the application in his or her absolute discretion."

Be that as it may, barring any complexities in your own application, I believe you should get your approval letter anytime before the 14th December ceremony and hopefully you have enough time to pay the required fee so as to be invited for the December ceremony. Again, quoting your full names, address and application reference number, I'll suggest you email: citizenshipinfo@justice.ie for an update on the status of your application. Good luck to you in your anticipation.

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:41 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
polls wrote:Hi Guys, i have a question regarding Application approval letter i received. So i am EU national applied for Irish Citizenship on base of married to Irish Citizen back in April 2015, yesterday i received my Approval letter requesting 3 things.

You only need to submit documents that are applicable to you. The fee of €950 in your case is all you need to pay and submit two passport photos I think.
@KingdomMan
If the letter doesnt request photos then why send it?

Will=Way
Newly Registered

Post by Will=Way » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:13 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
Will=Way wrote:First of all, Congratulations to iluvireland on the approval of his application.

My timeline is

"Each application is assessed on an individual basis and the amount of time required to gather all of the necessary information varies from application to application. As soon as all of the required information is available, a submission is prepared and the case is forwarded to the Minister for Justice and Equality. The Minister then makes a decision on the application in his or her absolute discretion."

Be that as it may, barring any complexities in your own application, I believe you should get your approval letter anytime before the 14th December ceremony and hopefully you have enough time to pay the required fee so as to be invited for the December ceremony. Again, quoting your full names, address and application reference number, I'll suggest you email: citizenshipinfo@justice.ie for an update on the status of your application. Good luck to you in your anticipation.

Thanks for your quick response to my question KingdomMAN. I contacted them few minutes ago to request an update on my application. It's a waiting game now I guess ;). Should I fail to meet up with 14th of December ceremony, have you any idea when the next one would be?

It's unfair to always give favours and never received any in return. May you be blessed with favours in many folds in relation to the numbers of people you've helped on this forum...

Will=Way
Newly Registered

Post by Will=Way » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Will=Way wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

My timeline is

Thanks for your quick response to my question KingdomMAN. I contacted them few minutes ago to request an update on my application. It's a waiting game now I guess ;). Should I fail to meet up with 14th of December ceremony, have you any idea when the next one would be?

It's unfair to always give favours and never received any in return. May you be blessed with favours in many folds in relation to the numbers of people you've helped on this forum...

I got a reply now exactly 24minutes after contacting them... this is their response: Your application is at an advanced stage and you will be informed of the Ministers decision in due course.

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Hi wiil=way,
Your approval on the way. Trust me

araja
Newly Registered

Post by araja » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:21 pm

hello, those who got approval, I just check www.inis.gov.ie that ceremony is announced on 14 Dec, in Dublin :D
hopefully those who waiting got approval soon, IN Shaa Allah

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Gracious2015 wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

@KingdomMan
If the letter doesnt request photos then why send it?
It's the normal practice for the INIS to request two passports size ptotos in the past. Same picture is then scanned on the certificate for naturalization. I am not sure if that has changed lately though.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:33 pm

Will=Way wrote: I got a reply now exactly 24minutes after contacting them... this is their response: Your application is at an advanced stage and you will be informed of the Ministers decision in due course.[/quote]

@Will=Way;
It's now 100% certain your approval is issued and already in the post. You should be in receipt of same in the coming week. Congratulations in advance! :D

gb1985

Post by gb1985 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Applied: 06/04/2015 (Stamp 4)
Acknowledgement: 15/05/2015
Second stage: 9/06/2015
Approval: 29/10/2015, letter dated 27/10/2015