ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Shop Lease Investment From Personal Account

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aron1234

Shop Lease Investment From Personal Account

Post by aron1234 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:55 pm

Hello, my extension is due in few months and I invested (paid) shop rent from my personal account on behalf of the company. I did it in 2013 thinking it will be straightforward as any way I am investing my own money through the company or direct by myself but after reading this forum and new rules etc I don't think it is that straightforward, would anyone suggest me what is the best way to show this investment. Should I show as it just as an investment done by me or should I say I done it on behalf of the company

Any suggestions appreciated

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Shop Lease Investment From Personal Account

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:14 pm

@ deepakjr123, either you pay the shop rent through your personal bank acct or business bank acct, the most important thing is for you to have an invoice/receipt to show this transaction and you should also show it in your company annual accounts as expenses.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.