ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

4.5 Will your spouse/partner be travelling with you?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:16 am

For Question
-------
If yes, please note that he/she may also need a visa. If so they should complete a separate application form.
---------
in the new visa form & guidance notes,

If I want my wife to travel later, but still want the dependant visa now, can I say NO for 4.5 but will apply for dependant visa along with mine? or I should travel UK, get a job then apply for dependant visa? In otherwords have any one applied for dependant visa along with your main applicant visa, but mentioning that your dependant will NOT be travelling with you, but travel later date?

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:00 am

Any one who has applied for dependant visa along with yours, can you please answer?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:43 pm

You can mention that she will be travelling with you and get stamped along with you. She can travel on a later date.

Once you are in Uk and want to apply visa for your wife, then you will ahve to produce a lot of documents (payslips, bankstatents, tenacy agreement etc etc)

Reshma

Post by Reshma » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:14 am

If both of you are applying for EC together (in 2 application forms), you should say YES to this question. This is your case.

If your spouse is applying for EC after getting your EC approved, you may say NO here.