ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I FINALLY GOT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD ON MY PASSPORT

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

magata

I FINALLY GOT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD ON MY PASSPORT

Post by magata » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:02 am

First of all, I would sincerely like to thank you very much to all of you who have contributed with their valuable knowledge and professional suggestions on my case. As stated above we got our PR. If anybody out there need some help with regards to the same case I would be pleased to help.

Although I am glad That i finally got the sticker on my passport, However,
Having completed 5 years exercising the traty rights I had automatically adquired my PR last December. Therefore, happily next moth I am applying for my BC (I have already booked the appointment with the NCS)

I will keep you informed

Thanks a lot. :D

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:06 pm

fantastic, glad you've finally got it sorted out!
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:48 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

magata

Post by magata » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:26 pm

That is very kind of you

Docterror

Post by Docterror » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:49 pm

magata, I still remember how sceptical you were about applying without the Life in UK test, and the retention of residence bit. Glad it worked out. Congratulations!
Jabi

magata

Post by magata » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:45 am

[/quote]Docterror
Sage

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:49 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

magata, I still remember how sceptical you were about applying without the Life in UK test, and the retention of residence bit. Glad it worked out. Congratulations!

Absolutely Docterror, Take the opportunity to say that I am grateful for your valuable advice.

Thanks a lot

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:46 pm

Docterror wrote:magata, I still remember how sceptical you were about applying without the Life in UK test,
Of course, even if the Life in the UK test isn't needed for PR under the EEA rules, it is needed for naturalisation unless exempted by age.