ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry Clearance Procedures and Formalities.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

raviktiwari
Newly Registered

Post by raviktiwari » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:57 am

Hi All,

I have applied for my HSMP thru www.workpermit.com, they have filed my case with HO yesterday itself. I am positive that they will be able to get me the approval, but still I am keeping my fingers crossed. Lets see what happens. Please pray for me....

However, acting proactive, I wanted to prepare myself for tthe EC.

I have gone thru the entire forum and did not get any suitable step-by-step answer.

Can someone experienced (Moderator, OISC Employee) or one who has already gone thru EC sucessfully, please take out some time to let all of us know the procedure and formalities involved with it. If someone who has gone thru the process recently, his/her view points will add more value.

Please let all of us know what all documents do we need, alternative solution, time it takes, money involved, any issues that you faced and the argument that you gave to contradict it and so on.

Please touch base for Integra form also. What all they actually cross check, how do they do it, whom all do they contact (eg. I wont like them to contact my current employer), what all they ask, how much time do they take and so on.

Awaiting a details and sequential answer ASAP from everyone who can throw some light on it.

Thanks and Regards,
"Ravi K. Tiwari"

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:34 pm

hi raviktiwari,

i ahve applied through workpermit.com and received my approval today as an email from workpermit.com. They are good and am sure you will get the approval as well. All the best

raviktiwari
Newly Registered

Post by raviktiwari » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:40 pm

Thanks for your well wishes.

Can you also let us know the dates on which different thing worked for you. e.g:

Date Your case was filed:
Date when you got the refernce number:
Date when your decission was made:
Date when Workpermit told you that you have been granted the approval:

Again looking forward for your quick respone.

Thanks and Regards,
"Ravi K. Tiwari"

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:03 pm

Hi,

I have sent my documents to workpermit.com on 25.10.2007, they received them on 29.10.2007 after preparing my application, they have sent it to the homeoffice on 12.11.2007 and received an email on 20.11.2007 that my initial application has been approved from workpermit.com and a scanned copy of the approval letter to check if everything is ok before they send it across. They did not inform me of any reference numbers or anything like that but, in between 12.11.2007 and 20.11.2007, workpermit.com has sent me an email saying that they have received ackknowledgement from HO that they received the application and is in process.

Hope this clarifies.

raviktiwari
Newly Registered

Change in address after applying.

Post by raviktiwari » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:37 pm

Hi All,

Though it may seems to be a silly question., I am really worried.

I have applied for my HSMP thru Workpermit.com My case has been filled with HO yesterday.

When I enagaged them for the service, I was staying in Delhi and now when they have fiinally filled my case I am staying in Pune, which is almost 1400 Kms apart from each other.

Just few minutes ago, this struck me and I am not sure if they would have made the changes. So I just mailed them confirming both the address and have asked them to update it with HO. However it is late night in UK and am sure that no one would be looking at it till tomorrow morning.

So My question is:

Will Workpermit.com be able to get the changes made in time? Is it difficult or an easy task?

As far as I know the address comes on your approval letter and if the address is different it will be difficult for me to get the EC done. Am I right?

Please reply back ASAP and feel free to give suggestion that you think I should consider.

As always - awaiting a quick response from any and all of you.

Thanks and Regards,
"Ravi K. Tiwari"

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:09 pm

HI Ravi,

Your worries are base less. As the address on the approval letter really doesnt matter. As a matter of fact, if you have applied through workpermit.com, the address would be of workpermit.com not yours. I have got my approval letter with workpermit.com address. So need not worry. Have a good night sleep.

raviktiwari
Newly Registered

Change in address after applying.

Post by raviktiwari » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:21 pm

Thanks for your kind words Aruni.

Have you recieved your Approval Letter? Is it in your hand? Can you mail me a scanned copy? My ID is: raviktiwari@yahoo.com

Also, can you please PM me with your messenger ID.. I would like to talk to you for a while.

Are you still in office or at home? Why are you working so late?

Thanks and Regards,
"Ravi K. Tiwari"