ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

7 YEAR CHILD CONCESSION

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

secret.simon

Re: 7 YEAR CHILD CONCESSION

Post by secret.simon » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:57 pm

I could be wrong, but I believe that Obie is referring to the latter part of the Private Life provision for children
276ADE (1)(iv) is under the age of 18 years and has lived continuously in the UK for at least 7 years (discounting any period of imprisonment) and it would not be reasonable to expect the applicant to leave the UK;.
So, in the application, it is not just necessary to prove that the child has spent seven years in the UK, but also that it is unreasonable for him/her to leave the UK.

sajidkazmi
Newly Registered

Post by sajidkazmi » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi Ambar:

I had applied for Tier 4 (G) Doctorate Extension Scheme in July 2013. UKBA had refused the application and I won the appeal. Now after more than two years, last week, the UKVI has sent my documents back and have granted only 2 months visa till 27/10/2015.

Shall I go for Administrative Review?
How much are the chances that the decision would be reversed and I would get one year visa?

If I apply for Administrative Review and if that review is not successful, would this break continuity as in my case, I am living here for over 8 years and my kids and wife are living here for more than 7 years.

If there are slim chances of the success of this, shall I apply under 7 year concession on FLR FP and what are the chances? My kids have never gone back since they came in 2008. Their ages are 10, 11 and 17 and a half. Two of the younger kids started school here.

I would appreciate your reply.

Thanks

Thanks

Sajid

solaced

Post by solaced » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:09 pm

sajidkazmi wrote:Hi Ambar:

I had applied for Tier 4 (G) Doctorate Extension Scheme in July 2013. UKBA had refused the application and I won the appeal. Now after more than two years, last week, the UKVI has sent my documents back and have granted only 2 months visa till 27/10/2015.

Shall I go for Administrative Review?
How much are the chances that the decision would be reversed and I would get one year visa?

If I apply for Administrative Review and if that review is not successful, would this break continuity as in my case, I am living here for over 8 years and my kids and wife are living here for more than 7 years.

If there are slim chances of the success of this, shall I apply under 7 year concession on FLR FP and what are the chances? My kids have never gone back since they came in 2008. Their ages are 10, 11 and 17 and a half. Two of the younger kids started school here.

I would appreciate your reply.

Thanks

Thanks

Sajid
Hi sajidkazmi !
Never heard from you.
Did you decide to submit 7 years child concession application or otherwise. Please share. Thanks

jupiter2016
Mood:

Post by jupiter2016 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:27 pm

Any updates from anyone who are under JR process? Please share your experiences.

Maliksahb

Post by Maliksahb » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:37 pm

Hello all,

My brother discretionary leave on the base of seven years child was accepted in the Judicial review but later on
home office challenge that decision and during appeal other upper court judge sent the case back to previous
court to reconsider it
My nephew can not speak Urdu except few wordings so if he will go back to Pakistan then school will admit him
from nursery that will be waste of his time a lot. Urdu , English and Match are compulsory in Pakistan schools
So my question is there anywhere we can independently test his Urdu language skills to give that report as evidence in court that if this child will go back then his time will waste a lot.

Any one can advice about Urdu language testing center? Any help be will greatly appreciated!!!

Godspeed1210
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by Godspeed1210 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi Good day Amber

Im asking for little bit of advice on this very rough journey for nearly 8 years now

My story is started on 2010 when we arrived here at england as student i met my partner as student as well
Just to cut story short she get pregnant and give birth to my daughter at 2011 at 2013 before my visa expire we tried to file an application for a family life and its get denied and on 2014 we tried again to make a fresh application on human rights but still refused on 2015 again we make a fresh application on asylum and refused again 2016 we received a is96 wich is reporting on HO untill now then on same year we make a fresh application for human rights again and it was refused by 2017 and this year 2018 we make another fresh application and still waiting for the result. In 4 months my daughter will be 7 yrs old.

My Question is
is there any chance to make a application on 7 years old child concession? as my daughter is nearly 7 now and studying with a lot if circle of friends. i just want to know if we had a chance on this route as my daughter dont know any language on our home country and all of her friends is here, shes doing very well on her school now, her life is here.

Again Thank you in advance and Godbless

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:05 pm

Godspeed1210 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:15 pm
Hi Good day Amber

Im asking for little bit of advice on this very rough journey for nearly 8 years now

My story is started on 2010 when we arrived here at england as student i met my partner as student as well
Just to cut story short she get pregnant and give birth to my daughter at 2011 at 2013 before my visa expire we tried to file an application for a family life and its get denied and on 2014 we tried again to make a fresh application on human rights but still refused on 2015 again we make a fresh application on asylum and refused again 2016 we received a is96 wich is reporting on HO untill now then on same year we make a fresh application for human rights again and it was refused by 2017 and this year 2018 we make another fresh application and still waiting for the result. In 4 months my daughter will be 7 yrs old.

My Question is
is there any chance to make a application on 7 years old child concession? as my daughter is nearly 7 now and studying with a lot if circle of friends. i just want to know if we had a chance on this route as my daughter dont know any language on our home country and all of her friends is here, shes doing very well on her school now, her life is here.

Again Thank you in advance and Godbless
Please continue in your existing topic you already have instead of digging up topics from 2015. Modrator AMBER is no long active on the forum.

general-uk-immigration-forum/7-years-ol ... l#p1612881
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.