ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse working as secretary in Limited company

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nm
Member of Standing

Spouse working as secretary in Limited company

Post by nm » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Hi

I have recently started working as self employed (IT) through my own limited company and added my spouse as company secretary. The company was just registered while we applied the naturalization for my spouse and now i started working . I do not know what should i do now as while submitted the application for my spouse i have mentioned her as House wife since she have not had any income. Even now she has not had any salary paid from the company as we have yet to receive any payments though.

Could someone suggest what should i do now ?

solospy
Member of Standing

Re: Spouse working as secretary in Limited company

Post by solospy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:24 pm

No action needed from your side as your wife was housewife at the time of application

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:35 pm

Thanks very much mate for the quick response. I just want to mention you that she was registered as company secretary while submitted the application and I started working while the application submitted but no salary paid.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:41 pm

I don't think contacting UKBA will make any difference as she had no income at the time of the application.