ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) decision delayed 8 more weeks

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sherife
Newly Registered
Egypt

FLR(M) decision delayed 8 more weeks

Post by sherife » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Just received a letter today (7 weeks since applying) requesting additional documents, they state in the letter that the new expected decision date is on the 25th of January 2016, another whole 8 weeks!

From reading other posts, it seems applicants get their docs/visas quickly after submitting the additional docs, has anyone who received a letter requesting additional docs also receive a new expected date? Or should I really expect the decision to be made in another 8 weeks?

Tahakhan
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) decision delayed 8 more weeks

Post by Tahakhan » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:23 am

Hi dude,
Could you share what additional docs are requested?

sherife
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by sherife » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:50 pm

1- Letter from sponsor's employer that confirms:
- the employemnt and gross annual salary.
- the length of employment.
- the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application
- type of employment

2- Detailed bank statements covering the period from March to September 2015. These should show payments of income. Although it is noted that you have already submitted some bank statements, these are only dated March 2015.

We did submit the 6 months bank statements, I'm not sure what we're missing, we sent online prints of the statements.. I'll just send them again I suppose. They also have payslips and a letter from employer, but not covering all the points they mentioned.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:24 am

sherife wrote:1- Letter from sponsor's employer that confirms:
- the employemnt and gross annual salary.
- the length of employment.
- the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application
- type of employment

2- Detailed bank statements covering the period from March to September 2015. These should show payments of income. Although it is noted that you have already submitted some bank statements, these are only dated March 2015.

We did submit the 6 months bank statements, I'm not sure what we're missing, we sent online prints of the statements.. I'll just send them again I suppose. They also have payslips and a letter from employer, but not covering all the points they mentioned.
You mention 'online prints of the statements'. This is likely to be the problem:

3.3.4. Bank statements must be on official bank stationery. Alternatively, electronic bank
statements can also be accepted for all bank accounts (the account itself does not have
to be exclusively online) as long as they are either accompanied by a letter from the
bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear
the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page

If you send online statements again without official bank verification, your application is likely to be refused. They've given you another chance.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.