ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT : Bank statement - doubts

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sandip_panigrahi
Newly Registered

URGENT : Bank statement - doubts

Post by sandip_panigrahi » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:16 am

Dera friends,
After a long struggle,I have now aranged all the necessary documents for my HSMP application.The documents I have are :

1) Age proof - Driving license

2) Income proof - (i) Last 12 months payslip signed and stamped by company HR
(ii) Bank statement of last 12 months
(iii) A letter from bank stating the 12 salary credit transactions from the company with which the salary a/c is.I got this as my salary credit descriptions were not consistent and did not reflect the company name all the time.

3) Bachelor's degree - B.tech degree
4) English language - A letter from college stating that the medium of instruction was English.

Is any thing missing from the required docs list ??
I have one more doubt about the letter from the bank - it says at the bottom that
[b]"This letter is issues upon the customer's request without any risk or responsibility of the bank or any Official signing it."
However,the letter is signed and sealed and is on the bank letterhead.

Should this cause any problem ?[/b] let me know please. :roll:

thanks for your help,
Sandip.

Aary

Post by Aary » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:33 am

You also need to submit the TAX document. P60 or Saral. That is a must.

If you don't have one then you need to explain the reason, why you don't have a Tax document in the exceptional condition clause.

waqasshahid
Newly Registered

Post by waqasshahid » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:34 am

Hello Sandip,

I think your documents are good enough. Only take one more document from your employer stating the date of joinind and your monthly salary with breakdown.

For the bank statement since it is stamped and signed so no worries.

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:07 am

Like the others mentioned, you need a few checks:

1. Are you submitting any other document (e.g., NARIC) for Edu Qual apart from the Degree?

2. Is the B. Tech Degree from a College or a University? Is the letter for "Knowledge of English" provided by the same Academic Institution?

3. You need to request Exceptional Consideration if you are unable to submit IT Returns, explaining the reasons for submitting Bank statements instead.

4. If the Driving Licence is not a Full UK Driving Licence, check with other posts on here if it constitutes acceptable evidence. If it is a Full UK Driving Licence, check if you need to send the counterfoil as well.

5. The Letter from the Bank seems fine, as long as the amounts agree with the Credits displayed in the Bank Statements and these agree with the Payslips. You may want to take the trouble of doing that arithmatic once again, for lagniappe.

6. You didn't mention a covering letter. I believe you have one - formats are available on this site.

7. All the Best. Keep us posted.

sandip_panigrahi
Newly Registered

Post by sandip_panigrahi » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:10 am

Aary wrote:You also need to submit the TAX document. P60 or Saral. That is a must.

If you don't have one then you need to explain the reason, why you don't have a Tax document in the exceptional condition clause.
My clain period of Nov2006 - Oct2007.So how can I produce the saral form for this period ? Can I not explain that Saral is valid for Apr-Mar so that will not act as the evidence for my claim period ??

sandip_panigrahi
Newly Registered

Post by sandip_panigrahi » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:19 am

1. Are you submitting any other document (e.g., NARIC) for Edu Qual apart from the Degree? No

2. Is the B. Tech Degree from a College or a University? Is the letter for "Knowledge of English" provided by the same Academic Institution?
Yes it is the same university.

3. You need to request Exceptional Consideration if you are unable to submit IT Returns, explaining the reasons for submitting Bank statements instead.
Can I not explain - "IT retirns cover Apr2006-Mar2007 and my claim period will be Nov2006-Oct2007 so they will not act as evidence".
4. If the Driving Licence is not a Full UK Driving Licence, check with other posts on here if it constitutes acceptable evidence. If it is a Full UK Driving Licence, check if you need to send the counterfoil as well.
Its an India driving licence.

5. The Letter from the Bank seems fine, as long as the amounts agree with the Credits displayed in the Bank Statements and these agree with the Payslips. You may want to take the trouble of doing that arithmatic once again, for lagniappe.
Amounts do agree.

6. You didn't mention a covering letter. I believe you have one - formats are available on this site.
I will get the covering letter from the site,thanks.

7. All the Best. Keep us posted.[/b]

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:24 pm

In regards to the SARAL, you have to submit SARAL even if it doesnt cover the entire period of claim and for the remaining period you could show your bank statement with salary credits and/or a letter from employer listing each month's gross and net salary

But, as far as i know IT returns should be provided

Full indian driving license should do as i have provided the same and they accepted it

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:44 pm

Hi,

I am assuming you are confident enough that the B.Tech Degree is recognised as equivalent to a UK taught Bachelor's Degree (I like your confidence!).

Regarding your Tax return, though it is for Apr 06 to Mar 07, you need to provide it and then request Exceptional Consideration based on the Bank Statements. The reason for the Bank Statements is your ITR does not cover the full period of claim.

It is a good idea to get a statement from employer stating your Gross and Net salary for the period Apr 07 to Oct 07. No worries if you can't. Just that it provides a solid basis for your claim. The Bank Statements and a request for Exceptional Consideration (because your ITR does not cover your claim period) should work just as well.

prem12

Re: URGENT : Bank statement - doubts

Post by prem12 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:41 pm

sandip_panigrahi wrote: English language - A letter from college stating that the medium of instruction was English.
This should be from your university not college.
________
Health Injuries &Amp; Problems Advice
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:15 pm

Browse this forum forum todays to a few years back. U will see that there are quite reasonable of people get rejected using the reason that U have mentioned.
sandip_panigrahi wrote:
Aary wrote:You also need to submit the TAX document. P60 or Saral. That is a must.

My clain period of Nov2006 - Oct2007.So how can I produce the saral form for this period ? Can I not explain that Saral is valid for Apr-Mar so that will not act as the evidence for my claim period ??
Pantaiema