ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help for Naturlisation AN form mistake

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

London_king
Newly Registered

Help for Naturlisation AN form mistake

Post by London_king » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:49 pm

Dear Friends & Seniors

I have two Questions regarding Naturalisation and they are as follows:

Q.6.15. Give details of British Diplomatic post(s) involved if the applications(s) was or were made abroad:
I inserted the date of my online application, which I realize now that date is not correct, but I inserted Month and year, city, country of British Diplomatic Post was involved perfectly.
Shall I inform HO now, If yes where and how as I have received a letter for Biometric?
Q.Do applicants receive another acknowledgment after Biometric done? If Yes then in how long after Biometric done?

I will be thankful to all of you in this regard............

fwd079
Diamond Member

Re: Help for Naturlisation AN form mistake

Post by fwd079 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:40 pm

London_king wrote:Dear Friends & Seniors

I have two Questions regarding Naturalisation and they are as follows:

Q.6.15. Give details of British Diplomatic post(s) involved if the applications(s) was or were made abroad:
I inserted the date of my online application, which I realize now that date is not correct, but I inserted Month and year, city, country of British Diplomatic Post was involved perfectly.
Shall I inform HO now, If yes where and how as I have received a letter for Biometric?
They might write to you for correct day of the month.
Q.Do applicants receive another acknowledgement after Biometric done? If Yes then in how long after Biometric done?

I will be thankful to all of you in this regard............
No acknowledgement is given after Biometrics as far as I know. Only the decision letter follows.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

London_king
Newly Registered

Re: Help for Naturlisation AN form mistake

Post by London_king » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:39 pm

Dear fwd079

Thanks for your reply. Lets see now as I have done Bio...

Hope for the best....