ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Refused on paper based appeal After FLR FP refusal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jupiter2016
Mood:

JR Refused on paper based appeal After FLR FP refusal

Post by jupiter2016 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Hi to all, My JR is refused on paper based appeal after FLR FP application which was refused without in country right of appeal. We had a strong grounds in our application . In today's refusal from JR was mainly 276ADE. Now We really need guidance from our respected GURUS Moderators and senior members, we really stressed out with this battle. What can be done? Shall we go for oral hearing or make a new application? Please , I need your suggestions .

patel1254
Newly Registered

Re: JR Refused on paper based appeal After FLR FP refusal

Post by patel1254 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:32 pm

jupiter2016 wrote:Hi to all, My JR is refused on paper based appeal after FLR FP application which was refused without in country right of appeal. We had a strong grounds in our application . In today's refusal from JR was mainly 276ADE. Now We really need guidance from our respected GURUS Moderators and senior members, we really stressed out with this battle. What can be done? Shall we go for oral hearing or make a new application? Please , I need your suggestions .
what is your case ? y they refuse application by HO ns than JR pls wrrit here than anyboday can help you dear :)
what is your immigration history when did you apply flr(fp)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:41 pm

patel1254 wrote:what is your case ? y they refuse application by HO ns than JR pls wrrit here than anyboday can help you dear :)
This persons circumstances are different to yours ' patel1254. They applied FLR(FP) as a family as the person was trying to bridge a gap to reach 10 years long residence and to get the child to 7 years of age.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

patel1254
Newly Registered

Post by patel1254 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:43 pm

CR001 wrote:
patel1254 wrote:what is your case ? y they refuse application by HO ns than JR pls wrrit here than anyboday can help you dear :)
This persons circumstances are different to yours ' patel1254. They applied FLR(FP) as a family as the person was trying to bridge a gap to reach 10 years long residence and to get the child to 7 years of age.
OK THANKS

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:57 am

If they did not rule that the case is unfounded, then you could renew the application.

Most Upper Tribunal Judges maliciously certify claims these days, in a many that was wholly inconsistent with the High Court, so you will be fortunate if they granted you Permission.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

jupiter2016
Mood:

Post by jupiter2016 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:21 am

Thanks a lot Obie, YeS, they says claimants do not meet the requirements of paragraph 276ADE, , there is no arguable error of law in the defendant's refusal! Can I renew my application since circumstances are changed now, or shall I go for Oral hearing? Thanks a lot for everyone's time . Really appreciate !