ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

miu912

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by miu912 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Hi, everyone I have very very good news here.

At 28/11 I recived a letter from HO refusing my app, because they contacted the wrong employer ( old job) eventhough his new contract was received by the HO 3 weeks before contact the old company. By the time I saw it was sooooo sad and angry. because we sent my bf 's new contract with cover letter to keep them up to date!

And then we started to find every way we can do, email to HO, contact MP, contact solvit, go to citizens advice and pray :)
And I don't know which way helped us, but I got a call from HO on 3/12 9a.m. She asked me for my bf company name, address and employment start date because they were reviewing my case (we neither appeal nor apply again). The same day they called his company too.

Today I got a letter with my passport (they kept my passport when they refused my app) . The letter says I WILL HAVE MY RC WITHIN 10WORKING DAYS!!!! and the letter date is 3/12. Can't believe they did it in one day.
Thx god! And everyone stay positive!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

analucidi

Post by analucidi » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:19 pm

miu912 wrote:Hi, everyone I have very very good news here.

At 28/11 I recived a letter from HO refusing my app, because they contacted the wrong employer ( old job) eventhough his new contract was received by the HO 3 weeks before contact the old company. By the time I saw it was sooooo sad and angry. because we sent my bf 's new contract with cover letter to keep them up to date!

And then we started to find every way we can do, email to HO, contact MP, contact solvit, go to citizens advice and pray :)
And I don't know which way helped us, but I got a call from HO on 3/12 9a.m. She asked me for my bf company name, address and employment start date because they were reviewing my case (we neither appeal nor apply again). The same day they called his company too.

Today I got a letter with my passport (they kept my passport when they refused my app) . The letter says I WILL HAVE MY RC WITHIN 10WORKING DAYS!!!! and the letter date is 3/12. Can't believe they did it in one day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
OMGGG GIRL!!! This is a miracle !!!!!I am insanely happy for you!!!!

BUT HOW??

miu912

Post by miu912 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:42 pm

analucidi wrote:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

BUT HOW??
Thank you!!! But I have no idea who helped us. Some how I think it's maybe illegal or huge mistake to refused my app, cos we sent the new contract to them.

perdyann
Newly Registered

Post by perdyann » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:41 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Wow!!! This is such a miracle, and I'm super excited for you. We applied same day 23rd June and i still haven't got a response. You give me hope. Please let me know what email you wrote to. Congratulations once again!

jaiho
Newly Registered

Post by jaiho » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Congratulations miu912..very happy for you now pray for us.

tati*

Post by tati* » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:47 pm

I am so happy for you!!
Weldone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

sweet snowhite
Newly Registered

Post by sweet snowhite » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello all,
Sad news for me.
We got the refusal letter today and guess for what reason : Home Office was unsatisfied that the EU national was exercising treaty rights. This EU National (me) has been studying in the UK from the age of 12, graduated and working full time for many years. I also hold a Permanent Residence Card which we also sent with the application form.

When I filled the application form, for those EU national that had Permanent Residence it said to fill Sections X, Y,Z . It excluded the section where you need to provide details of the treaty rights the EU national is currently exercising.

If the Home Office only sent one single letter requesting me to provide payslips, I would have provided them with 2 years worth of payslips.

So, yes after a good amount of being emotional, we have decided to make a fresh application because appeal will take ages.

For those people who have appealed, can you tell me whether it took a long time again to get your decision on your 2nd application?

We provided bunches of bank statements which clearly indicate my salary, but because me and my dad have the same surname (obviously), they thought it was my dad's salary and not mine. How funny is this?
I really can't believe they made this mistake.

Any advice from you all is greatly appreciated.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO RECEIVED THEIR RC CARD. I am seeking for the moment we receive ours.

Application sent: 10th July 2015

al.91
Newly Registered

Post by al.91 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:16 pm

Congratulations to everyonw who got the RC !!!!

I was wondering how long does it usually take to receive the letter for the biometrics ?
I send my application on the 20th of november and I still haven't received anything from HO.

Thanks !

miu912

Post by miu912 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:51 pm

Thanks all!!

I sent the email: LNC22RODslnbox@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

sweet snowhite, sorry to hear that. I can feel ur pain. I asked the citizens advice they said the next hearing for appeal is next year july, so make a new app is cheaper and faster.
If u do think they refused ur app because their mistake try to email or call them to complain, also contact ur MP and solvit.

And I will pray for everyone can get ur card soon.

DannyG15

Post by DannyG15 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:59 am

Hey everyone,

I have a similar situation coming up. My husband will be changing jobs this month. What's the best that we could do to make sure the HO are informed so that things don't go wrong. I know with these guys you can do everything right and keep them informed but it may not matter. We have no idea if the HO have already called his current employer

Thanks guys.
miu912 wrote:
analucidi wrote:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

BUT HOW??
Thank you!!! But I have no idea who helped us. Some how I think it's maybe illegal or huge mistake to refused my app, cos we sent the new contract to them.

analucidi

Post by analucidi » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:28 am

sweet snowhite wrote:Hello all,
Sad news for me.
We got the refusal letter today and guess for what reason : Home Office was unsatisfied that the EU national was exercising treaty rights. This EU National (me) has been studying in the UK from the age of 12, graduated and working full time for many years. I also hold a Permanent Residence Card which we also sent with the application form.

When I filled the application form, for those EU national that had Permanent Residence it said to fill Sections X, Y,Z . It excluded the section where you need to provide details of the treaty rights the EU national is currently exercising.

If the Home Office only sent one single letter requesting me to provide payslips, I would have provided them with 2 years worth of payslips.

So, yes after a good amount of being emotional, we have decided to make a fresh application because appeal will take ages.

For those people who have appealed, can you tell me whether it took a long time again to get your decision on your 2nd application?

We provided bunches of bank statements which clearly indicate my salary, but because me and my dad have the same surname (obviously), they thought it was my dad's salary and not mine. How funny is this?
I really can't believe they made this mistake.

Any advice from you all is greatly appreciated.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO RECEIVED THEIR RC CARD. I am seeking for the moment we receive ours.

Application sent: 10th July 2015
Hey Snowwhite can you contact citizen advice, MP, solveit first? I remember the application and indeed the section was emptier than others. Even if you didnt send payslips? you are still legally registered resident( which by definition is exercise of treaty rights) I believe you should try to consult first

miu912

Post by miu912 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:47 am

Hi dannyG15, I will suggest u send the original and 1 copy of the new contract and payslip use tracking number send to home office also keep 1 copy for yourself.

I did the same and the still called the wrong employee, but I think base on I have the tacking number receipt and the contract, they give me RC after compliant.

abok627
Newly Registered

Post by abok627 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:00 pm

al.91 wrote:Congratulations to everyonw who got the RC !!!!

I was wondering how long does it usually take to receive the letter for the biometrics ?
I send my application on the 20th of november and I still haven't received anything from HO.

Thanks !
Congrats miu912! Amazing news.

Also al.91, I applied 10 days before you and got my biometrics about 2.5 weeks later. I think you might get it this week :)

al.91
Newly Registered

Post by al.91 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:16 pm

abok627 wrote:
al.91 wrote:Congratulations to everyonw who got the RC !!!!

Thanks !
Congrats miu912! Amazing news.

Also al.91, I applied 10 days before you and got my biometrics about 2.5 weeks later. I think you might get it this week :)
Thanks a lot, much appreciated ! I hope so then.

Also, I haven't received any acknowledgement letter. I applied with a sollicitor. Is it possible that he's the one who received it ? I'm a bit worried because after my itw at the HO on the 17th of september, Post Office lost my additionnal grounds and I had to go to the HO by myself to give them in hand. I'll call my sollicitor tomorrow to ask him if the money had been deducted from his account but I would like to know if there are people here who applied with a sollicitor as well.

analucidi

Post by analucidi » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:10 am

Adnan12345->(01.07)->COA 15.09-> RC Pending
Fazalkhan2015->( 01.07)-> COA 14.07-> RC pending
Eskay.K->(02.07)->COA 09.07->RC Pending
Jaiho-(08.07)-> COA 17.07->RC Pending
Catj: (20.07) -> 17.08 (18.08)-> 18.08-> COA 08.09 (10.09) -> RC pending
R_reid1988-> (21.07) ->COA 01.08-> RC pending
sarahpajer: (23.07) -> (01.08) -> 03.08 -> COA 28.08 (01.09)-> RC pending
Vanus: (23.07) -> 29.07(04.08) -> 04.08 -> COA 01.09-> RC pending
Anna: (27.07) -> 04.08 (07.08) -> 08.08-> COA 10.09 (12.09) -> RC pending
Asso ->(28.07)->COA 10.09->Pending
Analucidi-> (29.07)->COA 06.08-> RC Pending
DannyG15: (31.07) 08.08 -> COA (16.09) -> RC pending
Candy2012(31.07)->COA (03.11)-> RC pending
Djulyapplicant(28.07)-COA(05.09)-RC pending

Received:
UKBA…ARRG->(02.07)->COA 13.08 ->21.11
Shaulan-> (02.07)->COA 08.70->RC 21.11
Cihangir-> (02.07)->COA 11.09-> RC 24.11
Whytellmewhy (03.07)->COA 05.08 -> RC 28.11
Aurora77 (04.07)->COA 13.08 -> RC 27.11
Ricky13->(03.07)->RC 30.11
Akz->(07.07)->COA 14.08-> 02.12
Raume ->(10.07)->COA 10.08 ->02.12
Dirk ->(04.07)->COA 03.08 ->02.12
Snow white -(10.07)-> RC refused=( but we are hoping for the best

Hey guys, any news? We don 't have many applicants in the middle of the month in this thread, maybe you have seen somebody else with mid application. This week they should start receiving. Also guys from the top any news?

miu912

Post by miu912 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi everyone!!!

I got my RC today!!! I'm so happy to tell u that.
My waiting time is over I can move on now.
half year stay home without job is so hard.
But now I can strat to look for a job
Tks God!!!
Hope everyone who is waiting can get RC soon.

Godisgood11
Newly Registered

Post by Godisgood11 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Received my resident card yesterday

But it says family member when I just retained my rights. .
Is this correct??

cypher6
Newly Registered

Post by cypher6 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:08 pm

I spoke to a representative in UK home office, They said that the processing for getting Biometrics Mail is 3-6 weeks. is this normal?

Asso
Newly Registered

Post by Asso » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:11 pm

Goodisgo u should get a letter saying u have retaining ur right.plse could u tell me plse when did u apply

Godisgood11
Newly Registered

Post by Godisgood11 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:59 pm

I did get a letter saying I'm retaining my right of residence but just wondering if it should say that on my card as well

On my card it says family member- eu residence
I applied 24th june

sweet snowhite
Newly Registered

Post by sweet snowhite » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:12 pm

Does anyone here have the direct number for the Home office in Liverpool (Permanent Migration team)?

analucidi

Post by analucidi » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:17 pm

sweet snowhite wrote:Does anyone here have the direct number for the Home office in Liverpool (Permanent Migration team)?
Snowhite try numbers i posted above. The first one is obviously consultants, but try ring the other three. FIND YOUR MP in the end of the day
http://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-your-mp/

Asso
Newly Registered

Post by Asso » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:12 pm

Goodisgood that's is fine the only difference is the letter ur have that u have retaining ur ROR .ur card still say a family member but don't worry about that .

smartkhan
Member of Standing

Post by smartkhan » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:41 pm

Hi,

My brother who is Danish national (living in Denmark) want to apply for EEA permit for my other brother and his family who are non-EEA national? What are the chances? Any documentation list?

khan_2015

Post by khan_2015 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi all,

Here are my timeline so far

Application eea(fm) ROR sent: 21/10/2015
Application received: 23/10/2015
Fee taken: 24/10/2015
Bio letter received 07/11/2015
Bio sent:07/11/2015
COA: received 07/12
ROR: still waiting