ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

July 2015 Naturalization Application TIMELINE ONLY

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Latoya
Newly Registered

Re: July 2015 Naturalization Application TIMELINE ONLY

Post by Latoya » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:26 am

Congratulations zwadi,
Can u share your nationality or region may be?
Just wondering if this has an influence on processing times....
Also wondering if tier 2 get processed after tier 1
Mine is tier 2...

jeff.lebowski
Poland

Post by jeff.lebowski » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:39 am

Latoya wrote:Hi Jeff,

I used NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Still hoping, an approval would be the best christmas gift ever.
Fingers crossed...
I spoke to a solicitor who said that she would not recomment chasing before the 6 months deadline as they do not want to ve rushed and wanted to take their time to assess all cases.
My only concern is that i was already told in their email that i would go above the 6 months. I really wonder why, i have been with the same employer, never broke any laws, paid all taxes, have a clean police record and contributed to the conmunity in meaningful ways. :(
Hi Latoya,

Thanks for confirming.
Same with me same employer, no police records all supporting documents supplied.
All we can do is support one another here, keep calm and be patient.
They say wait 6 months so need to wait...

jeff.lebowski
Poland

Post by jeff.lebowski » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:41 am

zwadi wrote:
Hi All, I finally received my approval today... It took nearly four months and 15 days. I received two letters today , approval letter and invitation for ceremony from local council.

I wish you all the best and hope you will receive your approval soon!
Congratulations!

Hopefully other July applicants will receive their approvals very soon.

Aj2-four
Newly Registered

Post by Aj2-four » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:45 am

Region has no influence on decision, I've had a letter today in a
Response to my email I sent 7days, it's states that they are in with my application and a decision will be made soon, this forum does not represent the amount people who applied in July and so far from what I've seen decision letters are coming through very late and in no order of when the application was submitted.

Latoya
Newly Registered

Post by Latoya » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:51 am

Aj four
Which address did you send your email to?
Did they reply by post with a letter or via email?
Thanks

Aj2-four
Newly Registered

Post by Aj2-four » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Latoya wrote:Aj four
Which address did you send your email to?
Did they reply by post with a letter or via email?
Thanks
i initially sent it to nationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
On the 23rd, had no reply and then copied and pasted the same email to nationalitysupportteamfmt@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk on Tuesday the 1st, got reply via post dated 2nd of September so I think the reply is from the 1st, you have to give them 2weeks for a reply

hks99
Newly Registered

Post by hks99 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Congratulations Perfectionist! I am really happy for you. I pray mine will come in soon as well, though I will be travelling to my home country for Christmas on the 11th Dec., to go have some relaxation away from the anxiety of waiting for HO :)

perfectionist wrote:Hi all,

Good news. Got both approval and council invitation letter today.

Eligibility criteria: 5 years Tier 1 + 1 year ILR.
Language criteria met: UK Degree and Life in the UK
Method of application: NCS
Date of application: 30/07/2015
Payment Method: Credit Card (MasterCard)
Date of receipt by UKBA: 31/07/2015
Date money gone off account: 11/08/2015
Date of acknowledgement : 11/08/2015 (Received 14/08/2015)
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 12/08/2015 (Received 15/08/2015)
Biometrics done : 15/08/2015
Date of approval: 28/11/2015 (Received 04/12/2015)

hks99, I think your's should be around soon.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:06 pm

By the grace of allah swt I have received my approval today finally..it took more than around 4 months and 17 days.. My application was bit complicated because I was on section 3c for the 2 and half year.. My journey finally complete.. Dated approval letter 29 November and ceremony on 12 December.. Good luck to everyone whoever waiting .. I applied on 18 July please someone update my time line on google drive coz I am using mobile .. Thanks for everyone all the support..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:16 pm

hassan5805 wrote:By the grace of allah swt I have received my approval today finally..it took more than around 4 months and 17 days.. My application was bit complicated because I was on section 3c for the 2 and half year.. My journey finally complete.. Dated approval letter 29 November and ceremony on 12 December.. Good luck to everyone whoever waiting .. I applied on 18 July please someone update my time line on google drive coz I am using mobile .. Thanks for everyone all the support..
One thing more I changed my address on 20th and send them email to update my address and send them wage slips for new job too..when I applied naturalisation that time I started new job and send letter from new employer about my salary and job but after applying I had to leave that job because few things were happening there I didn't like and left job after month thought home office will ask them about if I am still working there when I left my employer wasn't happy very next day igotanother job with more salary but home office weren't aware about tht job so I send them new latest 3 months salaries..thanks a lot everyone

Mhrkrd

Post by Mhrkrd » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:38 pm

hassan5805 wrote:By the grace of allah swt I have received my approval today finally..it took more than around 4 months and 17 days.. My application was bit complicated because I was on section 3c for the 2 and half year.. My journey finally complete.. Dated approval letter 29 November and ceremony on 12 December.. Good luck to everyone whoever waiting .. I applied on 18 July please someone update my time line on google drive coz I am using mobile .. Thanks for everyone all the support..
Congratulations hassan5805
July applications seems started to get approvals.this application is on mind extremly since last 1 month.and i dreamed yesterday that homeoffice is asking extra document for my case regarding my flights to abroad :mrgreen: hopefully they can send my approval without requesting any extra letter before christmas.application date is 13 july.i didnt expect first 3 months due not coming approvals before 3 months but started to get stress after 3 months. :lol:

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Mhrkrd wrote:
Congratulations hassan5805
July applications seems started to get approvals.this application is on mind extremly since last 1 month.and i dreamed yesterday that homeoffice is asking extra document for my case regarding my flights to abroad :mrgreen: hopefully they can send my approval without requesting any extra letter before christmas.application date is 13 july.i didnt expect first 3 months due not coming approvals before 3 months but started to get stress after 3 months. :lol:
Thank you very much mattee and hopefully your approval decision will come in next week by Saturday.. They have not asked me anything and hopefully they don't in yr case either.. Thanks

JPWD
Newly Registered

Post by JPWD » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:03 pm

Update - Ultimately the brown envelope arrived. Thanks to the moderators, forum , it has been immensely useful.
JPWD wrote:
JPWD wrote:
JPWD wrote:Eligibility criteria: 5Yrs Residence +1 Yr ILR
Language criteria met: Degree taught in Eng
Nationality:Indian
Method of application: NCS Hillingdon
Date of application:13 Jul 15
Payment method: CC
Date of receipt by UKBA:14-Jul-15
Date of acknowledgement : 24-Jul along with biometrics letter hard copy
Date money gone off account: 21-Jul-15
Date of letter requesting biometrics:24-Jul-15 dated 21-Jul-15
Biometrics done 25-Jul-15
Date of approval : Received 04-Dec dated 28 Nov
Date of ceremony : 09-Dec
Date applied for passports
Date passports received

perfectionist

Post by perfectionist » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Thank you, hks99. I pray that your's come before you are off. We have the same timeline, so it should arrive soon.
hks99 wrote:Congratulations Perfectionist! I am really happy for you. I pray mine will come in soon as well, though I will be travelling to my home country for Christmas on the 11th Dec., to go have some relaxation away from the anxiety of waiting for HO :)

lilly4321
Newly Registered

Post by lilly4321 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Hey everyone,

slightly nervous waiting for news about my application after over 5 months since submission.

Eligibility criteria: 5yr + 1ILR
Method of application: NCS Southwark London
Date of receipt by UKBA: 01/07/2015
Date of debit of fees: 10/07/2015
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: can't remember receiving receipt
Biometrics: done in July I think
Date of receipt of approval: waiting
Date of Ceremony: waiting

lilly4321
Newly Registered

Post by lilly4321 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Well done perfectionist. congrats!
I applied on the 1/07/2015 in London and still no news :(

Rassel

Post by Rassel » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:47 pm

Congratulation Hassan,

You are lucky, 2 and half didn't effect in your case.
But my case worker, was not in mood. Refuse me.

hks99
Newly Registered

Post by hks99 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:10 pm

Dear Mr xxxxxxx

I am writing in regard to your outstanding application for British Citizenship.

We aim to process all applications within 6 months from the date submitted. However, in certain circumstances this target is not possible. Following our assessment of your case, unfortunately it appears your application will not be processed within the 6 month target.

Following recent clarification of the Nationality rules greater levels of scrutiny will be applied to certain applications. This will be dependent on certain indicators within their immigration history that pre-date the application for British Citizenship.

Your case has been identified as such a case and will not be decided within 6 months.

We expect to make a decision on your application within the next 3 – 6 months, but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible. Please note we will contact you with further updates and can advise you do not need to contact us again unless your circumstances change significantly.

This also applies to any family members whose applications for citizenship were submitted at the same time.

Yours sincerely

Nationality Casework.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please, has anyone who received a similar above email or letter from HO, received their approval yet? I am beginning to get a bit worried really. My application is straightforward (applied on 30th July and was received by HO on 31st July, 2015) to the best of my knowledge, no traffic offence, no immigration problem, no convictions, no financial issues etc. Also I was working in a factory when I was studying for my Masters degree and it was less than 20hrs as stipulated by HO during term times. I just can't make out what the delay may be all about.
Can someone advise please? :?

Latoya
Newly Registered

Post by Latoya » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Hi Hks99,
I received my approval today e.g 3 weeks after receiving the same email.
I would not say that the letter does not mean anything as by browsing through other timelines, i found that people indeed had to wait 3-6 months after receiving such letter. However you should not be discouraged.
I am extremely pleased and honoured and i wish good luck to all other applicants.
Applied : 27th july via NCS (tier 2 + ilr
Date of letter of acknowledgment, invitation to biometrics and fees deducted: 12th august
Date of submission: 13th august
Date of approval: 27th November, received 8th december

Mhrkrd

Post by Mhrkrd » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Latoya wrote:Hi Hks99,
I would not say that the letter does not mean anything as by browsing through other timelines, i found that people indeed had to wait 3-6 months after receiving such letter. However you should not be discouraged.
I am extremely pleased and honoured and i wish good luck to all other applicants.
Date of letter of acknowledgment, invitation to biometrics and fees deducted: 12th august
Well done Latoya
The mostly people who applied in july received their approvals only me and a few people left. :?: :roll:
Unlucky

Latoya
Newly Registered

Post by Latoya » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Thanks MHKRD, i hope yours comes soon

Aj2-four
Newly Registered

Post by Aj2-four » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Congrats

jeff.lebowski
Poland

Post by jeff.lebowski » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:44 am

Mhrkrd wrote:
I received my approval today
Well done Latoya
The mostly people who applied in july received their approvals only me and a few people left. :?: :roll:
Unlucky
Congrats Latoya.

@Mhrkrd I have applied on 23rd July and still waiting so add me to the list :twisted:

kaassh
Newly Registered

Post by kaassh » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:06 am

Hi hsk9,
I sent them an email and they replied me with same email, they don't even bother to tell us that in what process application is my self, partner and son paid nearly 3k and they can't tell us any thing about application, since then I have left it alone and not waiting for it , it will come one day so you should do the same and it's nothing to worry about. I've seen in one of forum if there is any problem in your case they send you letter requesting further evidence etc. It's just time consuming, special these days when world is gong crazy, I would imagine they want to make sure they don't give nationality to a wrong person.

hks99
Newly Registered

Post by hks99 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Congratulations on your approval, Latoya! That's really a moral booster to me and I pray I will get my approval soon as well.

hks99
Newly Registered

Post by hks99 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Hi kaassh, that's true. There is nothing much we can do about the situation than to wait and hope for the best really. A happy ending to the entire process will be experienced by everyone of us.
kaassh wrote:Hi hsk9,
I sent them an email and they replied me with same email, they don't even bother to tell us that in what process application is my self, partner and son paid nearly 3k and they can't tell us any thing about application, since then I have left it alone and not waiting for it , it will come one day so you should do the same and it's nothing to worry about. I've seen in one of forum if there is any problem in your case they send you letter requesting further evidence etc. It's just time consuming, special these days when world is gong crazy, I would imagine they want to make sure they don't give nationality to a wrong person.