ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR LR dependents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

svatuk

ILR LR dependents

Post by svatuk » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:37 am

Dear all

Thanks to the Moderators, Gurus especially croo1 and all for your inputs.

My ILR LR was granted on Monday this week. Now planning to apply for my wife and UK born baby. Thinking to apply for baby (MN1) asap received the BRP and apply for FLR (m) for wife later on.

I have few questions, could any one please clarify these doubts:

1) Do I need to show any financial documents when I apply for MN1 for baby?

2) Referee: Is one referee must be a teacher, health visitor or so. Or can I get two references from any of my friends who are a Brit citizens?

3) Can I apply through same day service for FLR (M)?

4) I have a new limited company and not submitted the accounts, accounts are due to JANUARY-2016. Can I still use the dividends as earnings?

Please advise.

Many Thanks in advance.

Regards

svatuk

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR LR dependents

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:26 pm

1) Do I need to show any financial documents when I apply for MN1 for baby? No, not required.

2) Referee: Is one referee must be a teacher, health visitor or so. Or can I get two references from any of my friends who are a Brit citizens? Should ideally be someone who is engaged with the child. How old is the baby?

3) Can I apply through same day service for FLR (M)? Yes, but bear in mind that until your baby is registered/approved as British, you will need to meet the financial requirement of £22,400pa.

4) I have a new limited company and not submitted the accounts, accounts are due to JANUARY-2016. Can I still use the dividends as earnings? Not sure.
On what basis did you obtain ILR (5 years or 10 years long residence)?

When does your wife's current PBS Dep visa expire?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

svatuk

Post by svatuk » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:34 pm

CR001 wrote:
1) Do I need to show any financial documents when I apply for MN1 for baby? No, not required.

2) Referee: Is one referee must be a teacher, health visitor or so. Or can I get two references from any of my friends who are a Brit citizens? Should ideally be someone who is engaged with the child. How old is the baby?

3) Can I apply through same day service for FLR (M)? Yes, but bear in mind that until your baby is registered/approved as British, you will need to meet the financial requirement of £22,400pa.

4) I have a new limited company and not submitted the accounts, accounts are due to JANUARY-2016. Can I still use the dividends as earnings? Not sure.
On what basis did you obtain ILR (5 years or 10 years long residence)?

When does your wife's current PBS Dep visa expire?

It is of long residency, my wife's tier-1 visa will expire in 2017.

Baby is 15 months old.

Can you please suggest any list of documents to send with the application form, also do I need to send my pp and BRP along with their application or just photo copies are enough?

I managed to get signs from Health visitor and my neighbour.

Many thanks for your help

svatuk

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:38 pm

For child (better to post this query in the British Citizenship forum), see FAQs - Citizenship (Children) (Click). If you apply using NCS at the council, you will get to keep all your original documents.

For your spouse, you also need to send your documents. See FLR(M) form, page 62 onwards.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

svatuk

late salary payments

Post by svatuk » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Dear all members

I am on ILR LR now, planning to apply for wife FLR M.
She is on tier-2 now. We are planning to use combined earnings to qulify. The problem her company some time pays very late for example last month she didn't received the salary she received on 2nd of January. Is this will be a problem we have all the payslips and bank statements.

Please advise

Regards

svatuk

adealerking

Re: late salary payments

Post by adealerking » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:14 pm

A cover headed letter / note of some sort from employer will ensure an explanation of any confusion