ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

With deep regret I need to report a death : ppron747

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

John

With deep regret I need to report a death : ppron747

Post by John » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:18 pm

Members may be aware that a number of us have commented that Moderator ppron747 suddenly stopped posting in January this year. I now have confirmation of the reason for that.

Today I have received a PM from an ex-colleague of Paul who gives this detail :-
Paul died suddenly of a heart attack on the weekend of 6/7 January 2007 and was discovered at home on Tueday 9th January, following his absence from previously arranged appointment.
For months I and others have feared the worst, and now we have confirmation of the situation. Paul has already been missed since January. The method named after him .... the ppron method .... a possible way of applying for Naturalisation at a British Mission outside the UK ... stands as a fitting epitaph to his undoubted knowledge of matters, especially relating to, as his ex-colleague says in their PM to me, "British Nationality and Immigration laws". Paul was a lecturer on those subjects and clearly had great experience.

A sad loss.
John

global gypsy

Post by global gypsy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:18 pm

May his soul rest in peace...
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans

Smit
Member of Standing

Post by Smit » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:00 pm

I just came across these terrible news. May the legendary "ppron" live forever in our hearts.