ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

biomatric

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

khan010

biomatric

Post by khan010 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:59 am

hi.
im going to apply my nutrlistion next week via ncs
my 1st question is i already got my indefinite leave to remain last year and i received my biomatric card as well so do i need it to do my biomatric again for citizenship?
question 2.am i allow to fly after applying my citizenship for other countries for my holidays?
question 3.ncs services will copy my all documents and passport and biomatric card? or i need to provide them all copies along original documents to show?
question 4.i did my b1 from trinity college London git certificate but on farm An where they asked to write down
certificate number but on my certificate number are more than they mentioned the empty boxes?

tulip11

Re: biomatric

Post by tulip11 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:51 am

1st. Yes you need to do your biometric again.
2nd . To be on safe side you should not travel during this time period. As they may send you some letters asking for further documents etc.
3rd. You need to bring all the original documents with yourself . They will do photocopies there.
4th. Leave that box empty. Ask the person in NCS over there he/she will tell you what to put. As I was also not sure what to put down there so I left that and then the lady there helped me out.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:14 am

If you are traveling for holidays for a couple of weeks this should be fine. There is no need to stay in the UK once you have submitted your application but remember that you will get a letter to do your biometrics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

khan010

Post by khan010 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:39 pm

tulip11 wrote:1st. Yes you need to do your biometric again.
2nd . To be on safe side you should not travel during this time period. As they may send you some letters asking for further documents etc.
3rd. You need to bring all the original documents with yourself . They will do photocopies there.
4th. Leave that box empty. Ask the person in NCS over there he/she will tell you what to put. As I was also not sure what to put down there so I left that and then the lady there helped me out.
hi thanks for replying i went on my appointment last week on 15 with all my documents thy copied only thise what thy need and return back to me for my spouse passport thy only copy her few pages not all of them is it alright?
and its almost 8 days i heard nothing and no money taking yet is it normal?

khan010

Post by khan010 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:44 pm

CR001 wrote:If you are traveling for holidays for a couple of weeks this should be fine. There is no need to stay in the UK once you have submitted your application but remember that you will get a letter to do your biometrics.
thanks for replying.
i will wait till my biomatric or knowledgmint letter but its almost 8 days nothing happened money is still in my account no letter i received is it alright i can contact home office regarding my application because im not sure whats going on?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:01 pm

khan010 wrote: its almost 8 days nothing happened money is still in my account no letter i received is it alright i can contact home office regarding my application because im not sure whats going on?
Based on current timelines posted in the timeline topics, it can take anywhere up to 6-8 weeks to receive acknowledgement & biometrics letters. The acknowledgement letter is usually sent when they take the application fee. So I would give it time, before you try and contact them.

Do read the other timelines topics on this forum to get a better understanding of what the usual processing timeframes are at the moment.

khan010

Post by khan010 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:00 pm

cs95tdg wrote:
khan010 wrote: its almost 8 days nothing happened money is still in my account no letter i received is it alright i can contact home office regarding my application because im not sure whats going on?
Based on current timelines posted in the timeline topics, it can take anywhere up to 6-8 weeks to receive acknowledgement & biometrics letters. The acknowledgement letter is usually sent when they take the application fee. So I would give it time, before you try and contact them.

Do read the other timelines topics on this forum to get a better understanding of what thet usual processing timeframes are at the moment.
hi.
i called home office and customer services officer told me due to Christmas its going to delay more than normal time so wait till January mid fir acknowledgedment letter or fees

fabercastel

Post by fabercastel » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Dont rush in, normally it takes a month for the money to be taken out, click on the below link and scroll down to the end to see whats the timeline for each and every process. You can even enter your details so that it will help others but do not modify other rows.
#

khan010

Post by khan010 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:46 pm

fabercastel wrote:Dont rush in, normally it takes a month for the money to be taken out, click on the below link and scroll down to the end to see whats the timeline for each and every process. You can even enter your details so that it will help others but do not modify other rows.
#

thanks its really helpfull.
one more question is the time of ncs i submitted my spouse passport copy which is going to expired today's 27.12.2015 is there a issue or its alright?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:08 pm

No problem.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

khan010

Post by khan010 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:43 am

sushdmehta wrote:No problem.
hi .
i want to share new update my nutrlistion application and related question as well.
update is money gone from my account on 8.01.2016
and todays is 12.1.16 but no letter no confirmation is it alright?
2nd is very important question as i went ncs because i have to go abroad in January for some family issue to resolve but i cant received any knowledgmint letter or biometrics even after taking money as well how long more i have to wait or should i go for abroad because because for my ilr i did my biomatric in Solihull home office in 2014 November is thy alright or should i wait?