ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Daniel2010
Newly Registered

Re: Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Post by Daniel2010 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Saayas123 wrote:I need your help guys.. I applied as eea fm on 17 April 2015 through my girlfriend I'm not married. And we send application payment was taken and they confirm me no right to work. And after that they send me letter for interview in Liverpool. Had interview on 15 October 2015, but after that they haven't replied me. So I choose my solicitor to chase my document.im worried it's been more then long enough so I want your suggestion who knowsthe duration for waiting long.if u guys plz help on thi
Hello

I have been following ur case however i have few questions i like to ask you cos am more like in a similar boat.

did they not tell you at the end of the interview how long you could expect the decision??

Saayas123
Newly Registered

Post by Saayas123 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:06 am

Daniel2010 wrote:
Saayas123 wrote:I need your help guys.. I applied as eea fm on 17 April 2015 through my girlfriend I'm not married. And we send application payment was taken and they confirm me no right to work. And after that they send me letter for interview in Liverpool. Had interview on 15 October 2015, but after that they haven't replied me. So I choose my solicitor to chase my document.im worried it's been more then long enough so I want your suggestion who knowsthe duration for waiting long.if u guys plz help on thi
Hello

I have been following ur case however i have few questions i like to ask you cos am more like in a similar boat.

did they not tell you at the end of the interview how long you could expect the decision??
They told me that it's going to caseworker and they will give me descion but still I haven't heard from them. So finger crossed I just wann ask if there any chance I can right to work.coz they said that I didn't provide enough evidence of relationship and sufficient evidence of sponsor exercising treaty right. So guys this is my case if any1 have same problem fell free plz.

Patience

Post by Patience » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:18 am

raclette wrote:
Patience wrote: Hello ..did you use a cover letter? Has anyone tried without a form and received a COA?
Hi Patience,
Unfortunately, I did not and wasted so much time filling in a form that it was changed and I then refilled an updated one! But I have since come across posts of non-EEA nationals applying using cover letters and supporting documents and getting their COA and PR's, apparently without any additional delays. Their advice: keep the application simple. All you have to prove are the grounds on which you are entitled to PR.
Hope this helps.
Rachna

edit: Here is one such forum post: http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... m#p1278283

There are other posts suggesting that you include "not required" or "not relevant to EEA PR status" against questions of the form that are irrelevant and unnecessarily intrusive. I do wish I had done that.
that was extremely helpful. thanks

ally007

Post by ally007 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Augustinee wrote:
ally007 wrote:
Augustinee wrote:Dear ally007
I'm Non-eea married to sea(french) live here for 8 years now.
I'm holding residence permit before now I just apply for EEA(Pr)
I sent all my p60 during 5 years and council tax etc.
I thought my application should be pretty straight forward .
Please advised.
Hi Augustinee, You've done your own part and the rest is left to HO. Remember most of non eea applicants received their documents back after 5 months which is really really long but what can we do than to WAIT. The funniest thing is that.. everytime the postman showup, what I do first is check if he is carrying a big envelope... lol Dementia with style.. lol
Goodluck and keep updating us.

I think I might be in trouble. I just back to check what I have sent to Ho and I realise I wrote my husband year of birth WRONG . I wrote my year instead. Stupid me. >.<
I'm sure HO always have eyes on details and they will see it which mean they have right to reject my application .?

Hi Augustinee, You need to make sure you call HO and let them know to make it easy for yourself because this people are just looking for people's mistakes to refuse people applications.

ally007

Post by ally007 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Saayas123 wrote:
Daniel2010 wrote:
Hello

They told me that it's going to caseworker and they will give me descion but still I haven't heard from them. So finger crossed I just wann ask if there any chance I can right to work.coz they said that I didn't provide enough evidence of relationship and sufficient evidence of sponsor exercising treaty right. So guys this is my case if any1 have same problem fell free plz.
Hi Saayas12, You need to explain more clearly to be honest. when did you sent your application in? Are you talking about permanent residence or just family residence card?

Augustinee
Newly Registered

Post by Augustinee » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:08 pm

[/quote]
Thank you Augustinee.. Yea but my solicitor is being a**everytime I call them they say something.they said wait but I couldn't wait so I told them to chase and they did and they send me the proof that they send letter to home office. I don't know if my visa gonna refuse. And I wann ask from here can I call homeoffice and ask them for right to work or anything that will support to me and my partner. As I'm not working for long time and I can't hold I was thinking to call ho if they can do Coz I can't wait .in my letter they said they can't change their descion for anything until descion from ho. If u guys facing same problem then fell free to share with me plz...[/quote]

Dear Saayas123,

Usually if it's longer than 6 months I think you have the right to ask them about the process of you application but I don't think you can ask them about the letter because yesterday I called at the enquiries for eu citizen for the letter to give to my employer as I was waiting for my biometric enrolment and they said just show them the Fee that deducted it should be fine, as simple as that.

They gave me quite good advised actually and they answer the phone pretty quick i called around 9 am.
you can try to ask the advice from them as well. They can't check the individual case but they might pointed you the right person to go to about your application.

Enquiries from European citizens
Telephone: 0300 123 2253
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm
Friday, 9am to 4.30pm

Let's try , you never know.

Augustinee
Newly Registered

Post by Augustinee » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi Augustinee, You've done your own part and the rest is left to HO. Remember most of non eea applicants received their documents back after 5 months which is really really long but what can we do than to WAIT. The funniest thing is that.. everytime the postman showup, what I do first is check if he is carrying a big envelope... lol Dementia with style.. lol
Goodluck and keep updating us.[/quote]

I think I might be in trouble. I just back to check what I have sent to Ho and I realise I wrote my husband year of birth WRONG . I wrote my year instead. Stupid me. >.<
I'm sure HO always have eyes on details and they will see it which mean they have right to reject my application .?[/quote]

Hi Augustinee, You need to make sure you call HO and let them know to make it easy for yourself because this people are just looking for people's mistakes to refuse people applications.[/quote]

Dear Ally007,

Oh yes that's exactly I am afraid off. Luckily that I copies what I sent but I was like feeling a bit weird that it's super slow so i get through the application again then I found my typo error.

I could not find the telephone number of Ho at all. Only the Enquiries for Eu citizen. I did called them. They said I have to write the letter and send to the same address that i sent my application.

I wrote on 15/12/15
I sent on 16/12/15
Ho Received 17/12/15
and then I just received the Biometric letter today
dated on 14/12/15
received on 17/12/15

this is the recent update actually.
thank you very much Ally007. you always give me a good advice. :-)
I will keep you posted .
wish me luck.

Gisiane
Newly Registered

Post by Gisiane » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:02 pm

Hi. I really appreciate if someone helps me.
I am an Italian Citizen living in UK since September 2006. ( 9 years so far )
As I am not very organised, I see that I need P60s to prove I was working and paying taxes so I can be elegible
to apply for my Permanent Residence but I dont have them. Also, from 20011 I have been jumping jobs, so I will have gaps on NICs. I did order the National Insurance record from HMRC and I see that if I put all 9 years toguether I will have 5 years of contribution
My question is :
Can I send this as a proof of NICs contribution ?
Does it need to be 5 consecutive years of contribution or can be a total of 5 years despite the gaps?

Once again, I appreciate if someone helps me.

Thank you

beaujam90
- thin ice -

Post by beaujam90 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:51 pm

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !

I am an EEA citizen who has lived in the uk for nearly 27 years.
I did apply for a residency card in the start of 1990s but never thought of applying for a permanent residency until now.

Application sent by special delivery: 04.12.2015
Home Office received the application & signed: 07.12.2015
Application fee was taken from card: 09.12.2015
Received a confirmation email: 22.12.2015
PR status: Waiting

rastik.gat
Newly Registered

Post by rastik.gat » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

Have been following this forum/topic for a while. Thanks to all for their inputs.
My wife is non EEA National and here is our timeline:

22 July 2015 - Application sent (royal mail recorded next day)
27 July 2015 - Payment taken
01 Aug 2015 - Letter received re biometrics and taken same day
24 Sep 2015 - COA received (after contacting/chasing HO twice by email)
1st week Nov 2015 - Requested our passports back due to urgent travel
2nd week Nov 2015 - Passports received
22 Dec 2015 - PR letter received (saying PR card should arrive within 10 working days)

Thanks everyone!
Marry Christmas!!!

sata
Newly Registered

Post by sata » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:23 pm

hello friends here my time schedule for eea permanent residence card as non eea family member apply date 14/11/2015 home office received 16/11/2015 payment taken 20/11/2015 biometric letter received 23/11/2015 biometric send 24/11/2015 coa letter received 14/12/2015 biometric permanent card received 24/12/2015 still waiting for my passport and original document......

bahadar
Newly Registered

Post by bahadar » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:21 pm

If you don't mind can I please ask you a very small question regarding permanent residence card and new wife spouse visa....
If someone have PR through EU route after ROR then can he sponsor his new wife under EU law.

anxiously waiting for your reply

bahadar
Newly Registered

Post by bahadar » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:22 pm

anyone reply if he/she have any idea

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:41 pm

bahadar wrote:If you don't mind can I please ask you a very small question regarding permanent residence card and new wife spouse visa....
If someone have PR through EU route after ROR then can he sponsor his new wife under EU law.

No because you are not the EU citizen. If you have PR following RoR and divorce from your EU spouse, the only option you have is the UK Spouse Visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jovon

Post by jovon » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:22 pm

Compliment of the season, hope we are all having a lovely day? Just a quick question have any application for PR being refused after enrolling biometric details. Will appreciate your replies. Thanks in advance

vndpag

Post by vndpag » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:41 am

sata wrote:hello friends here my time schedule for eea permanent residence card as non eea family member apply date 14/11/2015 home office received 16/11/2015 payment taken 20/11/2015 biometric letter received 23/11/2015 biometric send 24/11/2015 coa letter received 14/12/2015 biometric permanent card received 24/12/2015 still waiting for my passport and original document......
Hi Sata
Thank you for your post I would like to ask you about your PR I can't believe that you got in one month that's unbelievable ? Are you sure your received Biometric PR card ?
So far in this forum I am reading every day and waiting time is 5 months for non European PR card l.If you got in one month that's great news for every one
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

djabea
Algeria

Post by djabea » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:37 am

hello every one
just a short question. Im a husband of Eu citizen arrived to the UK 10/02/2011 got my RC on June same year
do i need to wait till July 2016 to apply or i can apply for the PR next February.
my wife (she got her RC already)was off from work about 18 months including her maternity leave ..would that affect the application?thanks

mbist

Post by mbist » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:54 am

bahadar wrote:If you don't mind can I please ask you a very small question regarding permanent residence card and new wife spouse visa....

You can apply through UK immigration route. I am in the same situation, You should follow this link:
https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk

The form will have to be filled in online and docs to be submitted by hand/ post. Remember, that she might have to give an English test costing around £130 and also pay a NHS health surcharge which is around £200 annually. Check in the link as it depends on the country of application.

mbist

Post by mbist » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:57 am

vndpag wrote:
sata wrote:hello friends here my time schedule for eea permanent residence card as non eea family member apply date 14/11/2015 home office received 16/11/2015 payment taken 20/11/2015 biometric letter received 23/11/2015 biometric send 24/11/2015 coa letter received 14/12/2015 biometric permanent card received 24/12/2015 still waiting for my passport and original document......
Hi Sata
Thank you for your post I would like to ask you about your PR I can't believe that you got in one month that's unbelievable ? Are you sure your received Biometric PR card ?
So far in this forum I am reading every day and waiting time is 5 months for non European PR card l.If you got in one month that's great news for every one
This is unbelievable. Could you check the dates you have mentioned and confirm that they are correct!
Good news if you got it in a months time!

ally007

Post by ally007 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:15 pm

Me and my EEA partner applied for PR on the same form in October which made it 3months now and we called the HOtoday to know what is going on with the application and when we will receive our documents back because we need to go away urgently but the person that picked the phone was not helpful at all. My partner wanted to give him the case ID to check but he said, he doesn't need it. Anybody applied in October and get their PR yet? I tought they said applying with your EEA family makes things more faster and I noticed that most EEA applicants receive their result within 4weeks.

ohara
Diamond Member

Post by ohara » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:41 pm

4 weeks? It took 22 days for me just to get an email confirming that my application had been received :lol:

teetee4Z

Post by teetee4Z » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:47 pm

ohara wrote:4 weeks? It took 22 days for me just to get an email confirming that my application had been received :lol:
Hi Ohara, please how many days did it take for them to take the money from your account?

ohara
Diamond Member

Post by ohara » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:02 am

The day after they received the application. The UK government is very efficient when it comes to them getting paid :lol:

had66
Newly Registered

Post by had66 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi Guys. I`m in plan to apply for a PR certificate this month.
I`m an EU(dutch) national and all my family members.I ll apply for it as all in one within the same form,IS THAT right?? my family is ME,MY WIFE,2 YOUNG KIDS(7&9) and MY OLDER SON (21 YR).
I don`t have a registration card but I worked and lived here since July 2009(3 years as employee and 3 years as self-employer) and my family came to live with me since Aug.2010.
Questions:
#all within the same form(https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _07-15.pdf)??
#which sections should be filled?/
#is p60`s and tax return is enough or with payslips also??
#documents evidence for every member??what for the kids??
#evidence for benefit for 5 years??
I know its too many questions but it look likes I`m understanding the form wrong !! it ll be tons of papers with the copies of every original: work evidence/2 x residency evidence for every member of the family / benefit evidence.....
thanks for your help

bradipo
Newly Registered

Post by bradipo » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:03 pm

Hello all,

I have browsed the forum but could not find a definitive answer to this:
Are e-P60s just as good as the paper copies, when applying for the PR card?

Did anybody ask UKVI for confirmation, or knows from experience that the e-P60s are accepted?

Many thanks