ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

baby born in the uk

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

latinointheuk
Ecuador

baby born in the uk

Post by latinointheuk » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello dear friends
Is there any way to avoid this?
My child was born 10 months ago, i am a ILR for 5 years now, his mum has no papers, we are not married, now nhs hospital has send us a invoice of £3000 for the birth and various visits she did to hospital, i have no money to pay this whole amount, does my papers help, does baby was born in here help?what can i do?
Thank you very much

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: baby born in the uk

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:21 pm

You will have to pay the NHS invoice, either in full or pay it off. If not, it will impact her in the future if she tries to sort out her status in the UK.

She was not entitled to ANY free NHS. Your status and the baby's status are completely irrelevant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.