ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR as a student refused for husband

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aruni4470
Diamond Member

FLR as a student refused for husband

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:21 am

Hi all,

I have applied for HSMP and got initial approval. I am in the process of getting EC. I have a query here.

My husband was in UK as a student and he extended his visa as a student twice. He applied for extention the third time and the HO wanted further information in the form of bank statements. My husband missed the letter, so he did not send any bank statements. Then the HO has refused the application and gave a chance to appeal. My husband did not appeal and left UK voluntarily.

Would this make any adverse effect on our EC application now??

Any senior memebers or Amanda Jones, I request you to please answer my query if you have seen any such cases earlier.

Thanks

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:41 am

It's very unlikely to have an adverse impact at all, I wouldn't worry.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:50 am

thanks Amanda