ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Why blocking?

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tuntuna
BANNED

Why blocking?

Post by tuntuna » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:05 am

Hello Moderator

can I still send the message to the users to whom you have banned?

and I just wondering why you keep locking the topics as people are not specifically talking about tax & hmrc they sharing and asking because its relate to their immigration matter, can you please allow people to share there issues as this would help 100s of other too for their application.

regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Why blocking?

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:13 am

No, you cannot. Once a user is banned they are unable to access or use the forum.

They are specifically talking about tax and how to fix their discrepancies in declared income because now they are scared about possible refusal of ILR. This only seems to apply to some members on Tier 1 General. Don't seem to see this problem in other visa categories.

This is an immigration forum. We are not tax experts and don't offer advice on tax. Users need to find a tax forum to discuss these issues and share experiences, as has been advised in the topics that have been locked.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.