ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by alex1128 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:44 am

Obie wrote:
alex1128 wrote:It's already over 6 months and still no news ...
Any other June Applicant facing the same issue ?
Worth contacting your MP and writing letter to them , notifying them that they are in breach of your community law rights.
Thx for the advice Obie, we have already sent an email to the Local MP to request an appointment , still waiting for their confirmation now !
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

schaudhry1980
Newly Registered

Post by schaudhry1980 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:45 am

Hi Guys,

Any updates on the October timeline?

Application sent - 25 October arrived 26th October 2015
Fee deducted ---- 27 October 2015
Biometrics ------- 9 November 2015
COA ---- 25 November 2015
RC ------

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:49 am

alex1128 wrote:
Obie wrote:
Worth contacting your MP and writing letter to them , notifying them that they are in breach of your community law rights.
Thx for the advice Obie, we have already sent an email to the Local MP to request an appointment , still waiting for their confirmation now !
Then the complaints department is next step.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Djulyapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Djulyapplicant » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:50 am

alex1128 wrote:
Obie wrote:

Please help!

So my husband changed his job status from employed to job seeking in early December, he has one month notice. Yesterday I only sent a letter updating HO that my sponsor has been actively job hunting with evidences (emails). I am wondering if this job seeking status might harm my rc application? Anybody experienced this circumstances or know anything please help! Many thanks in advance!

-----
App sent: 28/07
COA with right to work: 05/09

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:55 am

Obie wrote:
Then the complaints department is next step.
complaints departement??

sounds interesting, Enlighten me pls !

Djulyapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Djulyapplicant » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:57 am

Please help!

So my husband changed his job status from employed to job seeking in early December, he has one month notice. Yesterday I only sent a letter updating HO that my sponsor has been actively job hunting with evidences (emails). I am wondering if this job seeking status might harm my rc application? Anybody experienced this circumstances or know anything please help! Many thanks in advance!

-----

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:07 am

Djulyapplicant wrote:Please help!

-----
Please do not SPAM this thread

zaincam
Newly Registered

Post by zaincam » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:11 am

Hello guys
I applied for residency card as EEA (QP) and also applied for my wife as EEA (FM). I sent both applications together on 20/08. My wife's Bio metric enrollment on 02/09 and and received COA dated 12/09. Any idea how long will it take?

Djulyapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Djulyapplicant » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:12 am

alex1128 wrote:
Djulyapplicant wrote:Please help!

-----
Please do not SPAM this thread
Hi Alex1128,

sorry for the spam, not my intention... I am not really familiar with how this works and was trying to post a new one rather than replying, and I dont know how to delete it after I post the reply... sorry!

Djulyapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Djulyapplicant » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:13 am

zaincam wrote:Hello guys
I applied for residency card as EEA (QP) and also applied for my wife as EEA (FM). I sent both applications together on 20/08. My wife's Bio metric enrollment on 02/09 and and received COA dated 12/09. Any idea how long will it take?
normally 6 months after they receive the application

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:20 am

alex1128 wrote:
Casa wrote: This is a TIMELINE THREAD only. Please post further discussion separately.
I think information related to someone having an interview due to his EEA2 application is completely right to be displayed here since this confirms the date and condition of the interview and when the RC is devlivered after the interview ...
It just doesnt makes sense to have a seperate threads for biometrics or questionnaires or interviews since they are all part of the EEA2 Process which is directly related to the timelines.
Moderators ask members to post only timelines here as we have complaints when someone wants to simply check the timeline and has to wade through discussions (and often chit-chat) that is irrelevant. As the saying goes...you can please some of the people some of the time...but not all of the people all of the time.
So...back to TIMELINE ONLY PLEASE.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:32 am

Casa wrote:
alex1128 wrote:
Casa wrote: This is a TIMELINE THREAD only. Please post further discussion separately.
I think information related to someone having an interview due to his EEA2 application is completely right to be displayed here since this confirms the date and condition of the interview and when the RC is devlivered after the interview ...
It just doesnt makes sense to have a seperate threads for biometrics or questionnaires or interviews since they are all part of the EEA2 Process which is directly related to the timelines.
Moderators ask members to post only timelines here as we have complaints when someone wants to simply check the timeline and has to wade through discussions (and often chit-chat) that is irrelevant. As the saying goes...you can please some of the people some of the time...but not all of the people all of the time.
So...back to TIMELINE ONLY PLEASE.
Do you wanna say that people should post here only if they have a date related to their timeline to submit?

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:36 am

@alex1128 Yes please.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

kamoe

Post by kamoe » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:37 am

Needles to remain everyone from July/August who gets their RC to post as soon as it happens. We are all relying on this timeline forum to have a good idea of dates, so please guys, do post whenever you receive your RC!!!
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:39 am

Casa wrote:@alex1128 Yes please.
Good Luck with that !

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:41 am

alex1128 wrote:
Casa wrote:@alex1128 Yes please.
Good Luck with that !
All other posts will be removed and members can re-post in their own thread for further discussion.
(Casa, not CR001)

xoan85
Newly Registered

Post by xoan85 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:10 pm

kamoe wrote:Needles to remain everyone from July/August who gets their RC to post as soon as it happens. We are all relying on this timeline forum to have a good idea of dates, so please guys, do post whenever you receive your RC!!!
Hi Kamoe,

We sent our application at the same time as you and still waiting for the RC. We didn't even want to ask for the passports back in case it affects the application times. But to be honest we are now starting to get a bit nervous. We sent ours on the 1/09/2015, so soon we will reach the 6 months. Please do post if you get yours :D

I will do the same.

Thanks

DannyG15

Post by DannyG15 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:32 pm

Oh no, this is a terrible situation. I'm sorry I don't know how to advise though :(

July applicants, any update?? There's been no new recipients since the last week of December!
perdyann wrote:HELP GUYS!

I applied 23rd June, 2015 and have been wondering why I haven't got a reply till date. Well, the Home Office confirmed that a recorded package was sent via royal mail on 17th November, 2015 to our old address. We moved home and updated our address with the Home Office, but i guess they missed that.
The HO also confirmed to me today that i have no outstanding application with them, in other words, a decision has already been made on my application. I had earlier called DX to find out if they had anything for me, and they did not.
The HO gave me a tracking number for the item sent in november, and royal mail confirmed that since the HO did not put a return address on the back of the envelop, the item has been sent to their head office in belfast to check if there is any address inside, which they can return the parcel to. My documents might be missing :(
At this point, since DX has nothing for me in over 6 weeks i'm guessing that my application has been refused, and the parcel is my documents. Has anyone received RC through any other means except DX?
But is there any hope? The problem is that i haven't even received any letter so i don't know what the reason for refusal could be... My current leave expires in less than a month, and it is sad that i have waited over 6 months without work. Can anyone advise please?

Djulyapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Djulyapplicant » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:41 pm

DannyG15 wrote:Oh no, this is a terrible situation. I'm sorry I don't know how to advise though :(

July applicants, any update?? There's been no new recipients since the last week of December!
perdyann wrote:HELP GUYS!

I applied 23rd June, 2015 and have been wondering why I haven't got a reply till date. Well, the Home Office confirmed that a recorded package was sent via royal mail on 17th November, 2015 to our old address. We moved home and updated our address with the Home Office, but i guess they missed that.
The HO also confirmed to me today that i have no outstanding application with them, in other words, a decision has already been made on my application. I had earlier called DX to find out if they had anything for me, and they did not.
The HO gave me a tracking number for the item sent in november, and royal mail confirmed that since the HO did not put a return address on the back of the envelop, the item has been sent to their head office in belfast to check if there is any address inside, which they can return the parcel to. My documents might be missing :(
At this point, since DX has nothing for me in over 6 weeks i'm guessing that my application has been refused, and the parcel is my documents. Has anyone received RC through any other means except DX?
But is there any hope? The problem is that i haven't even received any letter so i don't know what the reason for refusal could be... My current leave expires in less than a month, and it is sad that i have waited over 6 months without work. Can anyone advise please?
Hello DannyG15, I thought you have already received your decision from your missed DX delivery! I applied on 28th July and have not heard anything after I received my COA on 5, September. I am so nervous and seems no one has update information after 23rd, July... Do let us know if you have any new updates and finger crossed for all of us!

xoan85
Newly Registered

Post by xoan85 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:23 pm

DannyG15 wrote:Oh no, this is a terrible situation. I'm sorry I don't know how to advise though :(

Hi DannyG15,

Actually you applied a day earlier than me. We applied on the 1st of August 2015. I am still waiting. I was also wondering if someone from July/August has received the RC yet. Hopefully someone will reply with some good news!

I will keep posting any updates.

kizzy23
Newly Registered

Post by kizzy23 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:28 pm

xoan85 wrote:

Hi DannyG15,

Actually you applied a day earlier than me. We applied on the 1st of August 2015. I am still waiting. I was also wondering if someone from July/August has received the RC yet. Hopefully someone will reply with some good news!

I will keep posting any updates.
I've applied 4 August and still waiting for any kind of answer. I will post if I heard anything.

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Does anyone posting here understand what a TIMELINE ONLY thread is?
(Casa, not CR001)

Alanleeds
Newly Registered

Post by Alanleeds » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:03 pm

kunfayakun wrote:
Alanleeds wrote:Hi everyone my journey just begun.

I've applied as surinder singh.

Application sent - 5th Jan 2016
Fee deducted ----
Biometrics -------
COA ----
RC ------
Hi mate,

Can you please help me with the form you used for the EEA2 Surinder singh route? I am bit confused so can you tell me which did you use?
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _07_15.pdf
http://www.freemovement.org.uk/wp-conte ... /fahim.pdf
________________________________________________________________-

Hi there, I used the first PDF, cheers.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:06 pm

Casa wrote:Does anyone posting here understand what a TIMELINE ONLY thread is?
Well Casa I think you should start reading this thread from the begining !!
It has been like this since it was created by Forza :

Hello everyone,

I thought, it could be useful to post a new topic regarding EEA2 applications as there are many topics such as eea2, EEA2, update please EEA2 etc. and it is quite confusing!

From now on, we can all discuss about EEA2 - uptodate info under one umbrella...

It does make sense to discuss timelines and events related to timelines here, other than that it should be posted in a new thread!

Alanleeds
Newly Registered

Post by Alanleeds » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Alanleeds wrote:
kunfayakun wrote:
Alanleeds wrote:Hi everyone my journey just begun.

I've applied as surinder singh.

Application sent - 5th Jan 2016
Fee deducted ----
Biometrics -------
COA ----
RC ------
Hi mate,

Can you please help me with the form you used for the EEA2 Surinder singh route? I am bit confused so can you tell me which did you use?
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _07_15.pdf
http://www.freemovement.org.uk/wp-conte ... /fahim.pdf
________________________________________________________________-

Hi there, I used the first PDF, cheers.
Application 05.01
Received by HO: 06.01
Payment taken:
COA dated :
Biometrics Enrolled:
RC:
Applied as: RC