ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Age Point become less after Approval can i get EC with 20 po

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aspxdevelopers@yahoo.com
Newly Registered

Age Point become less after Approval can i get EC with 20 po

Post by aspxdevelopers@yahoo.com » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:15 pm

Dear all
Thanks in Advance.
i have got HSMP Approval with 20 Age point. now my age is 29 and i can claim only 10 points of age . i want to apply For EC will they access my age points with previous as 20 or with new age cretria 10 points..

i hope you got my point after approval my age is 29 and i can get only 10 points now and i want to apply for EC . can they accept it or what they will say if my age is now 29.

Rgds,
ASPX

Paulhsmp

Post by Paulhsmp » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:59 pm

Hello Aspx,

I think I found a 'calculation mistake' in your post. For claiming 20 points in your initial application, you should be less than 28 years. And you have to apply EC within 6 months of your HSMP approval. How can you be 29 by the time of EC application. Did it take a very long time for your HSMP approval?
What you applied is Initial HSMP application or extension?

aspxdevelopers@yahoo.com
Newly Registered

Before approval my Age was less then 28 years after it is 29

Post by aspxdevelopers@yahoo.com » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:17 pm

hi guys before approval my age was 28 and after approval my age is 29

and what EC will consider my age points. will they consider my age 28 or 29.

Thanks in Advance.

Post by 1971 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:52 am

Hi Mate,

You need to state your circumstances in a cover letter (i.e. as at the initial application for HSMP, you were 28 and claimed so,so, points for the age crirteria, attach all docs sent to HO for age proof and also, state that you are now 29 because you wait for so,so months before applying for EC and hence, you would like the ECO to consider your age as at the date your application was approved with the points claimed. I dont think this is problem if well analysed on your cover letter.

I wish you the best.
~1971.

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:43 am

Hi, same was the case with me. You neednot be in the same age group while appling for EC as that of the Initial approval.

I had not provided any explanation to this and it was ok for me.

Nikunj