ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does 2year Old case affect the new English requirements?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Does 2year Old case affect the new English requirements?

Post by babe_khyber » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:47 pm

Hi guy's,
Anyone knows about the rules for older cases. Does the Old Entry 3 from Trinity college certificate still Accepted or affected by the new rule's. I don't know I was waiting for 2 year for decision but the home office delayed decision due to some external checks and now the home office willing to decide my application but I am confused about the new rule's English language requirement. When I was applied that time I was fulfil the requirements but now is 2 year gone and the rules is changed. Can senior member or Guroo answer my question. What do you think please?
Thank you.
Babe khyber

noajthan

Re: Does 2year Old case affect the new English requirements?

Post by noajthan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:34 am

babe_khyber wrote:Hi guy's,
Anyone knows about the rules for older cases. Does the Old Entry 3 from Trinity college certificate still Accepted or affected by the new rule's. I don't know I was waiting for 2 year for decision but the home office delayed decision due to some external checks and now the home office willing to decide my application but I am confused about the new rule's English language requirement. When I was applied that time I was fulfil the requirements but now is 2 year gone and the rules is changed. Can senior member or Guroo answer my question. What do you think please?
Thank you.
Babe khyber
See forum FAQs on this matter:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 98118.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

erdogan1

Post by erdogan1 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:07 am

2 years?

wow if I was you I'd be emailing them to complain every single week u til you get a decision. Takes the mick does that!

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:08 am

I have all thing done which you thought but due to war crimes investigation the home office delayed response. Now they asked for further evidence to support the application and also send some questioners. But I am still confuse about the ESOL certificate which is I passed in 2011. And life in the UK test passed in 2007. In the past 2 year every time I inquired the progress of my application they just reply under consideration and no time limit due to background check but this time they send letter and mentioned for further evidence like during asylum period how can you support your self.? In this point of view I Hove little hope this time for consideration.
Thanks.
Babe khyber