ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

KOLL exemption, & jobs

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asmiali

KOLL exemption, & jobs

Post by asmiali » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:12 am

Hi

I had a few questions which I was hoping could be answered...

1) I successfully passed my LIUK test on 30/09/2014 and got my ILR on 21/01/2015. On the form can I check the box for I met the KOLL requirement after 28/10/2013. If so, do I have to send my university degree or anything?

2) I received a PCN a few days ago and it is the only PCN in the last 12 months. They have not really asked for PCN's to be disclosed. Any thoughts / what you have done?

3) During my time in the UK, I was in the process of switching jobs and in the middle I took a break of 2 weeks and went abroad. Will this affect my application?

Regards,

noajthan

Re: KOLL exemption, & jobs

Post by noajthan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:50 pm

asmiali wrote:Hi

I had a few questions which I was hoping could be answered...

1) I successfully passed my LIUK test on 30/09/2014 and got my ILR on 21/01/2015. On the form can I check the box for I met the KOLL requirement after 28/10/2013. If so, do I have to send my university degree or anything?

3) During my time in the UK, I was in the process of switching jobs and in the middle I took a break of 2 weeks and went abroad. Will this affect my application?

Regards,
1) It may not be mandatory but cannot hurt to submit it.
If you apply via NCS they will take a view on what to include in the bundle too.

3) No, not if absences are within limits (for citizenship).
You are allowed time away from UK for good behaviour :)
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.