ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 / FM-EFM Discussion thread

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zaincam
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 / FM-EFM Discussion thread

Post by zaincam » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:54 pm

Nightwolf wrote:
zaincam wrote:Application sent: 20.08
Biometrics : 06/09
COA with right to work dated: 12/09
RC & RC: Pending
I applied for EEA RC and for my wife EEA FP. I sent both applications together. I sent payorder for my wife and for my application i gave my card details. They have not taken any amount from my card. i wonder why??
I am glad august applicants are receiving RC so hopefully i should be getting it soon. Thanks
so basically you got your COA but they didnt deduct the money.. thats weird .. well as long as u got the COA its fine i guess.. u can always have a follow up.

My wife got her COA with right to work. I applied for EEA RC so i guess i will not get COA.

tati*

Post by tati* » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Received RC today dated 18/01/2016.
The waiting lasted exactly 5 months since my application was delivered to the HO, 18/08/2015.

We are Ukrainian-Italian married couple.
We've been together since 2010.
Married last August, 2 weeks before I submitted my application and my visa expired.

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting!
See you in 5 years *)

Teerak

Post by Teerak » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:51 pm

tati* wrote:Received RC today dated 18/01/2016.
The waiting lasted exactly 5 months since my application was delivered to the HO, 18/08/2015.

Married last August, 2 weeks before I submitted my application and my visa expired.

See you in 5 years *)
Congratulations Tati!!
Applied: 10/08/15 (HO received next day)
Payment taken: 12/08/15
Bio letter: 17/08/15
Bio Given: 20/08/15
COA: 14/09/15(dated 10/09/2015)
RC: 18/01/16(dated 11/01/16)

tati*

Post by tati* » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Thanks )
Teerak wrote: Congratulations Tati!!

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:25 am

Hello guys,

We are about to send the EEA2 and I have a query about my payslip, basically my company normally email my payslip and would it be a problem if i just print it and submit along with my application?

Thanks.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:23 am

kunfayakun wrote:Hello guys,

We are about to send the EEA2 and I have a query about my payslip, basically my company normally email my payslip and would it be a problem if i just print it and submit along with my application?

Thanks.
We had e-Payslips as well so I had to ask my employer to stamp/sign them for me !
But If you are gonna print them and sent them along with the bank statements where they can see the amount stated in the payslip going into your bank account it should be alright !
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:23 am

tati* wrote:Received RC today dated 18/01/2016.

See you in 5 years *)
Congratulations Tati we are very happy for you :) Good luck for the rest ...
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

al.91
Newly Registered

Post by al.91 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:22 pm

kunfayakun wrote:Hello guys,

Thanks.
My wife (EEA national) has e-payslips. She had to give the paper which says that she has her payslips online (given by her company) + on her employer letter she just asked her manager to mention that she doesn't receive her payslips home but online.

ALIADNAN770

Post by ALIADNAN770 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:00 pm

ALLAH's THAX

I got my RC today (ALLAH AKBAR). Thanks all of your support.

Application 18/08/2015
Biomatric 28/08/2015
COA 14/09/2015
Passport return Request 01/12/2015
Passport Received 15/12/2015
RC Recived 22/01/2015
All docuemtns come 22/01/2015

Thanks all of you again

s1120403

Post by s1120403 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:14 pm

This is a reply to a question posted on the Timeline only thread. We applied in September and got the biometrics letter after three weeks from the date we sent the application. When we submitted the biometrics in the post office, I asked how soon the Home Office will receive them and they said immediately, as they are uploaded into their system right away. The COA (with right of work) was received after three weeks from the biometrics.

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:48 pm

Congratulations tati!! and Congratulations Ali Adnan!!

Best of Luck with every thing up ahead :)

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:49 pm

zaincam wrote:
Nightwolf wrote:
zaincam wrote:Application sent: 20.08
Biometrics : 06/09
COA with right to work dated: 12/09
RC & RC: Pending
I applied for EEA RC and for my wife EEA FP. I sent both applications together. I sent payorder for my wife and for my application i gave my card details. They have not taken any amount from my card. i wonder why??
I am glad august applicants are receiving RC so hopefully i should be getting it soon. Thanks
so basically you got your COA but they didnt deduct the money.. thats weird .. well as long as u got the COA its fine i guess.. u can always have a follow up.

My wife got her COA with right to work. I applied for EEA RC so i guess i will not get COA.
Ah Alright.. yeah i guess so.. Best of luck though ! :)

fiona49cf
Newly Registered
China

Post by fiona49cf » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:49 pm

Hi guys, is anyone from January batch? I sent my eea2 application on the 5th of Jan , still haven't recieve the biometric enrollment letter yet, they took the payment on the 7th of Jan . Is anyone experiencing the same situation ? Is this normal? Any advice will be highly appreciated!

Amine-medini

Post by Amine-medini » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello again everyone
I had had biometric taken a long time ago regarding some application to the home office and refused , now embarked on the eea route , do I need to do the biometric again or just tel them the location where it's been taken which was croydon ??
Thanks good luck everyone

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:10 pm

fiona49cf wrote:Hi guys, is anyone from January batch? I sent my eea2 application on the 5th of Jan , still haven't recieve the biometric enrollment letter yet, they took the payment on the 7th of Jan . Is anyone experiencing the same situation ? Is this normal? Any advice will be highly appreciated!
Hi fiona.. you need to wait for around 4 weeks for ur COA to arrive.. judging by the payment taken it it hasnt even been 3 weeks.. so dont worry.. just be patient :)

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:10 pm

Amine-medini wrote:Hello again everyone
I had had biometric taken a long time ago regarding some application to the home office and refused , now embarked on the eea route , do I need to do the biometric again or just tel them the location where it's been taken which was croydon ??
hi Amine.. yeah regardless of you previous biometrics.. you will need to do another biometrics for ur current application.

diego-560
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by diego-560 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:01 am

Tati and AliadNan770, can I ask you do you go about requesting your passport to be returned during the RC application process? I see that both of you received your passport back about 1 month into the process, even though it took your RC about 5 or 6 months. I have not read anywhere that this was possible, but it sounds really good.

I'm concerned that I can't travel anywhere if my passport is stuck for 6 months with the Home Office. I have not yet submitted my application but I intend to do it soon if I have all the required evidence and a good chance of getting approved.

ohara
Diamond Member

Post by ohara » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:38 am

You can officially request your documents back from the Home Office:

https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

It's good to wait at least 10 working days after submitting your application before asking for documents back. It gives the option of withdrawing your application, make sure you say NO!

If you need your passport urgently then write it in the comments box. I did this, requested return of my passport on Friday morning and it came in recorded post the following Wednesday.

fiona49cf
Newly Registered
China

Post by fiona49cf » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:00 am

Nightwolf wrote:
fiona49cf wrote:Hi guys, is anyone from January batch? I sent my eea2 application on the 5th of Jan , still haven't recieve the biometric enrollment letter yet, they took the payment on the 7th of Jan . Is anyone experiencing the same situation ? Is this normal? Any advice will be highly appreciated!
Hi fiona.. you need to wait for around 4 weeks for ur COA to arrive.. judging by the payment taken it it hasnt even been 3 weeks.. so dont worry.. just be patient :)

Hi there, so far I have not received any biometric enrollment letter and it ha been three weeks, may I ask how long does it usually takes for them to sent you the biometric enrollment letter?

Fridrik
Newly Registered

Post by Fridrik » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:45 am

Hi i would ask i have one friends he has nationaly italian he married he has 3 childern also them has nationality and her wife she come to uk with tourist visa an she was pregnant and she has another kids in uk i mean he is born in uk another kids study in school and husband work full time?
What them can do for her? she is non ue ,for get eea2 5 years?
Any help pls
Thx

todyhy
Newly Registered

Post by todyhy » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:29 am

fiona49cf wrote:Hi there, so far I have not received any biometric enrollment letter and it ha been three weeks, may I ask how long does it usually takes for them to sent you the biometric enrollment letter?
When I applied in September it took nearly 1.5 weeks to receive the biometric letter. You should remain patient and keep in mind that the HO was closed for a period during the holidays so the queue for getting your letter out is likely to be longer.

tati*

Post by tati* » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:54 am

I didn't request my passport, only my husband's one.
But, yes, you are allowed to do so via HO website.
I would recommend to submit your biometrics first and then request it.
But also I think it can delay the receiving your COA as I guess what happened to me.
I hope I m wrong and it was a bad coincidence.
Good luck!
diego-560 wrote:Tati and AliadNan770, can I ask you do you go about requesting your passport to be returned during the RC application process? .

tati*

Post by tati* » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:01 am

Hi,
she can apply for her residence card if her husband works in the UK as she has to provide this evidence( his payslips and letter from his employer) along with the rest of documents.

Fridrik wrote:Hi i would ask i have one friends he has nationaly italian he married he has 3 childern also them has nationality and her wife she come to uk with tourist visa
What them can do for her? she is non ue ,for get eea2 5 years?
Any help pls
Thx

diego-560
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by diego-560 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:19 am

ohara wrote:You can officially request your documents back from the Home Office:

https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

It's good to wait at least 10 working days after submitting your application before asking for documents back. It gives the option of withdrawing your application, make sure you say NO!

If you need your passport urgently then write it in the comments box. I did this, requested return of my passport on Friday morning and it came in recorded post the following Wednesday.
tati* wrote:I didn't request my passport, only my husband's one.
But, yes, you are allowed to do so via HO website.
I would recommend to submit your biometrics first and then request it.
But also I think it can delay the receiving your COA as I guess what happened to me.
I hope I m wrong and it was a bad coincidence.
Good luck!

Thanks Ohara and Tati. Both myself and my partner require our passports for international travel and work. In my case I am the 'main applicant' since I am the non-EU person here and it is my passport that I would need to request back. We have the idea that my partner who is the EEA 'Qualified Person' will submit her EU Identity card as her proof of identity with our application (so she can keep her passport with her for travel purposes), however I don't have that option since I don't have any other suitable form of ID (I am a New Zealander and my country does not issue Identity cards which meet the criteria required, other than the passport).

As the 'main applicant' is that possible to get my passport back or is it only for the EU national?

Amine-medini

Post by Amine-medini » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:33 am

Nightwolf wrote:
Amine-medini wrote:Hello again everyone
hi Amine.. yeah regardless of you previous biometrics.. you will need to do another biometrics for ur current application.
Thank you very much for that ,
So when you submit your application then they will contact you regarding you biometric or , has to be done before hand
Thank for your help I really appreciate it