ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA(PR)-Appeal Discussion Thread

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maganzo

EEA(PR)-Appeal Discussion Thread

Post by maganzo » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Dear comrades
I made an appeal to the First Tier Tribunal on 03/12/2015 against H/O refusing to grant me a PR.How long does it take for the oral hearing to be heard by the Immigration Judge?Next week gonna be 2 months since i made an appeal.

Please can you share your timeline to give me at least a clue !

mana1

Re: EEA(PR)-Appeal Timeline(ONLY this topic)

Post by mana1 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:39 pm

maganzo wrote:Dear comrades
I made an appeal to the First Tier Tribunal on 03/12/2015 against H/O refusing to grant me a PR.How long does it take for the oral hearing to be heard by the Immigration Judge?Next week gonna be 2 months since i made an appeal.

Please can you share your timeline to give me at least a clue !
@maganzo apparently it can take 12 months since the date you first lodged you appeal.its been 7months since I lodged my appeal but still no date yet.

hamodziakto
Newly Registered

Post by hamodziakto » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:37 am

I won my appeal around 2 weeks ago get a letter from the court.
My question is do i have to do anything now or just wait and home office will issue me permanent residence card ? Not sure if they need any extra paperers etc.
How long it can take now ?
Please advise, can't find any information online.

Thanks
magda

Pedicini

Post by Pedicini » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 pm

hamodziakto wrote:I won my appeal around 2 weeks ago get a letter from the court.
My question is do i have to do anything now or just wait and home office will issue me permanent residence card ? Not sure if they need any extra paperers etc.
How long it can take now ?
Please advise, can't find any information online.

Thanks
magda
Hi Hamodziakto,

Can you please share your apealling time? As i am going to paper apealling and let see how long it will take?

Thanks again & Conguratulations for your big time..

alexxy
Newly Registered

Post by alexxy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi all ! I have submitted an appeal to the First Tier Immigration Tribunal on 24/01/2016 and I have heard nothing back yet. Home Office refused to grant me PR because of lack of CSI (which I didn't need as I was exempt from having it). I phoned the Tribunal some time ago to inquire about the timeline for oral hearing and they just said it was gonna be at least another several months. Fingers crossed!

alexxy
Newly Registered

Re: EEA(PR)-Appeal Discussion Thread

Post by alexxy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:13 am

Hi, just to update you on the situation ! Yesterday (12/11/2016) I received the papers from the First Tier Immigration tribunal dated 10/11/2016. The oral hearing is scheduled for 05/05/2017 in London. I have appealed since 24/01/2016.

diamondmama
Newly Registered

Re: EEA(PR)-Appeal Discussion Thread

Post by diamondmama » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:22 am

How did your hearing go, did you win your case