ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application and 10 years work history

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pakhtoon77

Naturalisation application and 10 years work history

Post by pakhtoon77 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:53 pm

Hi everyone, I am eligible to apply for naturalisation next month. As in the new application they are also asking abt 10 years work history. Is there anyway I can get this 10 years work history. I am told that I can ask hmrc but they will only send me 5 years. Secondly, can I get my work history in terms of the number of hours worked per week or it's only yearly earning. Thanks in advance.

noajthan

Re: Naturalisation application and 10 years work history

Post by noajthan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:00 pm

pakhtoon77 wrote:Hi everyone, I am eligible to apply for naturalisation next month. As in the new application they are also asking abt 10 years work history. Is there anyway I can get this 10 years work history. I am told that I can ask hmrc but they will only send me 5 years. Secondly, can I get my work history in terms of the number of hours worked per week or it's only yearly earning. Thanks in advance.
You just need to submit dates, occupation, employer name & address.
No evidence, no other paperwork.

Presumably HO will crosscheck & verify as they see fit & from their own data sources.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.