ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to declare PCN in Naturalisation Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

hsr1972

Do I need to declare PCN in Naturalisation Form

Post by hsr1972 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:37 pm

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question , I have recently received PCN (Jan 2016) for parking in double yellow line from council , I've already paid the required fine . My question is do I need to declare this in the Naturalisation form? This is my first PCN I received other than this I don't have any other FPN or any other traffic offences.

Kindly clarify the same it would be much appreciated.

cheers
hsr72

legend786

Re: Do I need to declare PCN in Naturalisation Form

Post by legend786 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Hi mate,

It's entirely up to you if you want to mention as it relates to council plus you paid it already but if you mention that it's fine otherwise shouldn't make any difference to your citizenship application

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:53 am

Thanks legend for clarifying the same. So it is not mandatory to declare PCN fines in the form.

legend786

Post by legend786 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:39 pm

hsr1972 wrote:Thanks legend for clarifying the same. So it is not mandatory to declare PCN fines in the form.
I did mention my PCN'S but it's up to you which way you want it. either way no harm to your application

SHAHZAD7861
Newly Registered

Post by SHAHZAD7861 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:01 pm

Hi guys,

I have seen at numerous posts where it states that you do not need to mention the PCN/FPN if not issued within last 12 months. I have however, read guidelines and booklet and cant find anything written anywhere. Can i find a link or something?

Also, do we need to mention all FPN's and PCN's since i am in the UK.

I have 2 PCN issued last month and paid off and some more in the previous years which i dont really remember but they all are paid off. Do i need to get some information from somewhere and have to declare all in the application form?

Currently, i have 3 points but i think either i have had 3 or 4 FPN (speeding) in the last 10 years. Do i need to declare them all?

Please advise.

Best Regards.