ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Account and IP blocked

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ashafqat2

Account and IP blocked

Post by ashafqat2 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi Administrator,

Why you have blocked mine and my friend user account and IP address. Is it because we asked similar sort of questions. At least you should us a reason before you rudly block any account

My userId is ashafqat
My friends Id is vijay_shahwi

ashafqat2

Re: Account and IP blocked

Post by ashafqat2 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Hi Admin Team,

Have you had a chance to look at my request?

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:10 pm

What is the IP address?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ashafqat2

Post by ashafqat2 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:23 am

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:24 am

The IP has been unblocked.
Your friend can create a new ID as you have done.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ashafqat2

Post by ashafqat2 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:21 am

Thanks a lot for this help. Could you please unblock at least "ashafqat". I have posted many replies using that Id. You can remove or block my new I'd "ashafqat2"

patel324

Post by patel324 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:24 am

sushdmehta wrote:The IP has been unblocked.
Your friend can create a new ID as you have done.
my friend also got blocked this following error getting he try to open old id but not abal to open than he try to register
Your IP 86.23.3.140 has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.ahbl.org/lktool?lookup=86.23.3.140.
Your IP 86.23.3.140 has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.barracudacentral.org/lookups ... 6.23.3.140.

patel324

Post by patel324 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:46 am

still this error coming one of my friend this copy of my friend PC

Your IP 86.23.3.140 has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.ahbl.org/lktool?lookup=86.23.3.140.
Your IP 86.23.3.140 has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.barracudacentral.org/lookups ... 6.23.3.140.
An entry on the blacklist may have several reasons:
1. You are a well-known spammer.
2. Last time a well-known spammer was using the dynamic IP address which you got from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your e-mail address or the username you have choosen.
3. Your ISP is well-known for a lot of spamming customers and is not fighting against spammers enough.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:46 am

Assuming that your friend is not on a static IP address plan and that it is a residential broadband connection that your friend and you are posting from, try the following;

a) Power off your broadband modem (it may be the same as your router (typically ADSL like Skye, Talktalk, BT) or it could be a separate box from the router (typically cable, like Virgin or fibre-optic like BT Openreach) and leave it off for about ten to fifteen minutes, then power it back on, wait for it to stabilise (typically another five minutes) and then see if you still have a blacklisted IP address.

b) If issue persists, repeat the step above, but power off the modem overnight or for the whole working day (i.e. about eight to ten hours) and check if the issue persists.

Typically just powering the modem off and back on just gets you the same IP address. It is the delay in powering the modem back on that will allow time for somebody else's modem to get the blacklisted IP address and you to get a clean one.

You may also wish to flag the specific IP address to your ISP's tech team to take it out of the DHCP pool.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:32 pm

patel324 wrote:still this error coming one of my friend this copy of my friend PC

2. Last time a well-known spammer was using the dynamic IP address which you got from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your e-mail address or the username you have choosen.
3. Your ISP is well-known for a lot of spamming customers and is not fighting against spammers enough.
Can you clarify if your 'friend' is only having this problem on his mobile phone or on what device or where (home, work, etc).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

patel324

Post by patel324 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:41 am

we live in same house he try last night to register from my laptop still same problem so every one have same problem so may be from WiFi modem

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:06 pm

Did you try the steps I suggested?

Your external IP address (which you can see by going to http://www.whatismyip.com) appears to have been blocked by third-party blacklist providers, not just this website.

Following the steps I suggested will allow your modem/router to release the IP address and, provided it is left off for a while, get a new one. If you turn it off and on immediately, you will likely get the same IP address and continue to have the issue.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

patel324

Post by patel324 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:27 am

WE TRY ALL possibility still come error Your blocked we are four ppl in house all other try to register but same error only my id working :( :( :( i hope moderator will do something many thanks

IP 86.23.3.140 has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.ahbl.org/lktool?lookup=86.23.3.140.
Please note that you will need to enter a valid e-mail address before your account is activated. You will receive an e-mail at the address you provide that contains an account activation link.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:34 am

patel324 wrote:WE TRY ALL possibility still come error Your blocked we are four ppl in house all other try to register but same error only my id working :( :( :( i hope moderator will do something many thanks

IP 86.23.3.140 has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.ahbl.org/lktool?lookup=86.23.3.140.

• 1. You are a well-known spammer.
Please note that you will need to enter a valid e-mail address before your account is activated. You will receive an e-mail at the address you provide that contains an account activation link.
The Board uses many tools & systems to protect itself.

If you follow the 2nd link above & run the Reputation Test you will see:
The IP address 86.23.3.140 is listed as "poor" on the Barracuda Reputation System.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:29 pm

patel324 wrote:WE TRY ALL possibility still come error
So, just to confirm, you powered off the router (and modem if there is a separate modem) for atleast four-six hours, then restarted all of them and tried again. Does the issue persist after the modem was powered off for that long a time?

If so, the next step is for the broadband account holder to contact the ISP technical support, advise them that the IP Address is blacklisted/faulty and to request a new IP address.

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:18 pm

The IP address you mentioned was reported for spam abuse . You can ask your ISP for a change if your IP is static. Whoever used to have this IP before seems to have abused it.

Atleast where I'm looking I can see that it is filed under SMTP spam mail abuse and some DDOS attempts.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.