ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu solicitor

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nemerkh

Eu solicitor

Post by nemerkh » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:29 am

Anybody knows of a good EU law/Immigration solicitor in/around shropshire? Shrewsbury/telford area? Thanks

noajthan

Re: Eu solicitor

Post by noajthan » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:30 pm

nemerkh wrote:Anybody knows of a good EU law/Immigration solicitor in/around shropshire? Shrewsbury/telford area? Thanks
Your best bet is start here:
https://www.gov.uk/find-an-immigration- ... an-adviser
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

nemerkh

Post by nemerkh » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:06 pm

Thanks. Do these people at the adivce bureau give good advice? Do they analyze personal circumstances or they just read the home office website? :)

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:09 pm

You have misunderstood. This isn't a 'bureau'. This is an official Government list of qualified and registered OISC Immigration Advisors, enabling you to search for one in your area. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.