ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension - directors/employee details

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Humv

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension - directors/employee details

Post by Humv » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Hello guys,

I have a question. when filling in the form under Table 3b2 page 44

There is a column " For directors- a printout from Companies house if the companies filing history page and of a Current appointment Report to show that the applicant is/was a director of each business for the period. Yes/No"
I dont quite understand this point. So does this need to be filled in when entering employees details or only fill in when we add director salary information?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Many Thanks

noajthan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension - directors/employee detai

Post by noajthan » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:59 pm

This question moved into its own topic to avoid jumbling & confusion with another post.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:46 pm

Please put yes for director current appoint

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Humv wrote:Hello guys,

I have a question. when filling in the form under Table 3b2 page 44

There is a column " For directors- a printout from Companies house if the companies filing history page and of a Current appointment Report to show that the applicant is/was a director of each business for the period. Yes/No"
I dont quite understand this point. So does this need to be filled in when entering employees details or only fill in when we add director salary information?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Many Thanks
It simply means that you must have been the director of the company, for the period in which an employee was hired and worked. Just put a Yes in that column if you were the director and submit the Appointments report with your application, as you should.
You don't need to put in the director's employment in that table.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice