ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding income

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vishal123

regarding income

Post by vishal123 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:01 am

dose income declare to HO must match HMRC tax paid?. my situation is when I applied for my extension I did in hurry till the very last date so couldn't get all the expenses to my accountant, this I proof then can she how late was my application almost to the very last day.when I field my account with HO I declared income of around 43k. later when I did my tax return I submitted all my expenses and I paid tax on 40.03k,
my threshold for calming point was 40k.

my question is will this effect my application if so what can I do?

please advice

raju4u

Re: regarding income

Post by raju4u » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:19 am

vishal123 wrote:dose income declare to HO must match HMRC tax paid?. my situation is when I applied for my extension I did in hurry till the very last date so couldn't get all the expenses to my accountant, this I proof then can she how late was my application almost to the very last day.when I field my account with HO I declared income of around 43k. later when I did my tax return I submitted all my expenses and I paid tax on 40.03k,
my threshold for calming point was 40k.

my question is will this effect my application if so what can I do?

please advice
Your tax claim period and ur ho income period is usually different so you need to check if these two periods are different or matching, second i don't think its a big issue you have paid the taxes above your threshold anyway its my opinion, when is ur appointment?

vishal123

Re: regarding income

Post by vishal123 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:39 am

Dear raju my one is same period HO and HMRC both same April to March.I have to go in April.what I submitted
to HMRC is correct but trouble is the account I submitted to HO is different(I did not summit tax return to home office and amended it later)only account was submitted to HO.I did only one tax return to HMRC no amendment.

please advice