ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need some info

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Naseer Khan
Newly Registered

need some info

Post by Naseer Khan » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:36 pm

hello guyz...

i am on entrepreneur visa and now i want to bring my MOM as on my dependent visa..... i have already got 1 dependent..... i want to bring my mom aswell... can anybody advice me which docs i need for get visa quickley...... thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: need some info

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:31 pm

Naseer Khan wrote:hello guyz...

i am on entrepreneur visa and now i want to bring my MOM as on my dependent visa..... i have already got 1 dependent..... i want to bring my mom aswell... can anybody advice me which docs i need for get visa quickley...... thanks
You cannot bring your mother here on a dependant visa. Only the following family members can apply for a visa as your dependants:

Your partner:
-your spouse to whom you are married
-your civil partner – a person that is the same sex as you with whom you have legally registered your partnership
-or your unmarried or same sex-partner with whom you have been living with for at least two years.

Your child or children:
-must be under 18 years old to apply, unless they are already in the UK with a visa as your dependant
-can only apply as dependants if they are not married, in a civil partnership, formed an independent family unit or started leading an independent life.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Naseer Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Naseer Khan » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:04 pm

thanks for let me know.....

but on the web site they got the option like FAMILY MEMBERS

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/family-members
PLEASE HAVE A LOOK

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Naseer Khan wrote:thanks for let me know.....

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK
Suggest re-reading the information you have mentioned.
10. Family members

Your family members (‘dependants’) can come with you when you come to the UK on this visa. Your family members must have a visa if they’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.

A ‘dependant’ is any of the following:
  • your partner
    your child under 18
    your child over 18 if they’re currently in the UK as a dependant
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:59 pm

Naseer Khan wrote:thanks for let me know.....

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK
Family member only means either your partner or any children under the age of 18. Your parents cannot join you here and cannot become your dependants.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Naseer Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Naseer Khan » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:33 pm

please suggest me what is the best option to bring my parents...... only mom

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Naseer Khan wrote:please suggest me what is the best option to bring my parents...... only mom
It would have been great if every migrant could bring their mothers to the UK but there is no such route for your mother to join you here, even if you become a UK citizen. She is treated as a separate individual by the immigration rules and must apply under one of the point based tiers.

Naseer Khan
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extention

Post by Naseer Khan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:14 am

Hello All Respected Members...
I am applying Tier 1 extension in few days i have got some confusion. please help me to resolve these

1. can i withdraw some drawings from business account, as management accounts shows 5000 drawings if not
so please advise me best solution.
2. is there any effect on my extension if my business is in loss?
3. i have invested only 26K into my business rest 25k is in my business account, on this situation can HO ask
me why you are not invested whole 50k. means is any effect on my extension if did not invested.
4.i am self employed do i need to submit Director Loan Agreement?
5. i did not done any job vacancy advert in past but i have completed my 2 full time employment. i submitted
2 months early year submission as well, including that 2 month my one year employment is completed is
anyone have got any idea regarding early year submission & not advertising a job vacancy will effect on
decision of HO?
6. please share all pacific documents details which i will send to HO?

Waiting for your valuable advises for my extension.

KR

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Naseer Khan wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:33 pm
please suggest me what is the best option to bring my parents...... only mom
There are no best options. As Zimba pointed out, there are no easy routes to bring parents here.

There are some very strict conditions to meet to bring your parents over once you get your ILR/BC. If the parent(s) can be proven to be unable to live independently and there is no one else who can support them in the home country, you can apply for them. But the conditions are extremely stringent.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extention

Post by marcnath » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Naseer Khan wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:14 am
Hello All Respected Members...
I am applying Tier 1 extension in few days i have got some confusion. please help me to resolve these

1. can i withdraw some drawings from business account, as management accounts shows 5000 drawings if not
so please advise me best solution.
2. is there any effect on my extension if my business is in loss?
3. i have invested only 26K into my business rest 25k is in my business account, on this situation can HO ask
me why you are not invested whole 50k. means is any effect on my extension if did not invested.
4.i am self employed do i need to submit Director Loan Agreement?
5. i did not done any job vacancy advert in past but i have completed my 2 full time employment. i submitted
2 months early year submission as well, including that 2 month my one year employment is completed is
anyone have got any idea regarding early year submission & not advertising a job vacancy will effect on
decision of HO?
6. please share all pacific documents details which i will send to HO?

Waiting for your valuable advises for my extension.

KR
1. Yes, as long as your total investment does not go below the 50K/200K. If the company has sales, then you can draw from the sales revenue.
2. No
3. Money in the bank account is not considered investment unless you have the necessary documents to show it as invested.
4. You are not a Director, so you can't have a Director Loan Agreement. You can only invest as share capital and your accounts must show that.
5. It is impossible to say all the factors that affect HO decision. You can expect that HO will ask you for reasons for doing what you are doing and if they are not happy with your answers, they are within their right to refuse on the grounds of genuineness.
6. Just follow the guidance documents
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:50 am

1. Yes, as long as your total investment does not go below the 50K/200K. If the company has sales, then you can draw from the sales revenue.

Be careful with drawings / directors salaries based on the fact that there has been sales revenue. If the sales revenue is in fact a straight line loss and no profit has been made, any drawings in that case would be offset against the investment amount. In effect you are paying monies to yourself out of an investment pot because the company has not actually generated a profit to allow the money to come from any other source other than the invested funds.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:27 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:50 am

Be careful with drawings / directors salaries based on the fact that there has been sales revenue. If the sales revenue is in fact a straight line loss and no profit has been made, any drawings in that case would be offset against the investment amount. In effect you are paying monies to yourself out of an investment pot because the company has not actually generated a profit to allow the money to come from any other source other than the invested funds.
Sales revenue is money coming in from another source. I can't see how HO can offset drawings against investment if there is sales revenue.

There is no basis in the immigration rules to refuse on that basis.

of course, there is always the overarching "genuineness" test that can be applied to anything.