ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

praveenv
Newly Registered

Family Visitor Visa

Post by praveenv » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi,

I am trying to bring my parents to London on a visitor visa for 3 months. Can someone advise me on the list of supporting documents required to be submitted for the visa application please? Conditions below.

1. Parents are retired and no source of income at the moment. I help them financially every month.

2. I will be supporting all the cost of their visit (visa, travel, living expenses, accommodation, etc.).

3. Also, how much bank balance should I show in my account for the visa process ?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Family Visitor Visa

Post by Wanderer » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:19 pm

Reasons to return are the most critical; doesn't look like there are any on the face of it.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

praveenv
Newly Registered

Post by praveenv » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:23 pm

Wanderer wrote:Reasons to return are the most critical; doesn't look like there are any on the face of it.
Hi, there are agricultural lands, cars in my dad's name. Would proof for these evidences be sufficient?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:54 pm

praveenv wrote:
Wanderer wrote:Reasons to return are the most critical; doesn't look like there are any on the face of it.
Hi, there are agricultural lands, cars in my dad's name. Would proof for these evidences be sufficient?
More like homes, family, jobs, university, family etc, I'd have thought.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

praveenv
Newly Registered

Post by praveenv » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Wanderer wrote:
praveenv wrote:
More like homes, family, jobs, university, family etc, I'd have thought.
they live in a rented place in India. Would a rental agreement be OK? My sister and brother are in India, would an evident to show relationship and my brother / sister residence / work proof work?