ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

switching inquiry

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thutmose
Bangladesh

switching inquiry

Post by thutmose » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:35 am

Hi
If a tier 1 entrepreneur wants to switch to tier 2 general in country application, does the employer need a restricted CoS or unrestricted CoS?
Thanks

rajrea
Mood:
India

Re: switching inquiry

Post by rajrea » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi Thutmose,

Please go through this thread you can have better understanding about your query http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 35707.html

rajrea
Mood:
India

Re: switching inquiry

Post by rajrea » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:22 pm

Hi Thutmose,

I remembered that your Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is expiring in June - So are you planning to switch from Tier 1 to tier 2 if so there are several members who are planning to switch but when I searched in this forum nobody has updated their experience from changing Tier 1 to Tier 2.
So my humble request to you is please share your experience of changing Tier 1 Entrepreneur to Tier 2 General
so that it can be helpful to other members in this forum.

Thanks