ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for reply " tier 2 dependent visa "

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

ArshZee
Newly Registered

Waiting for reply " tier 2 dependent visa "

Post by ArshZee » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:21 pm

Hi I am Arshee Ahmed from Pakistan. I got married in july 2015 .i filed my application on 22 September 2015. Since then i have been waiting for their reply. Every time i asked ukvi they say ur application is in progress . They are undertaking checks. Is it true the maximum processing time is 6 months for tier 2 dependent upto 3 years

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Waiting for reply " tier 2 dependent visa "

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:22 pm

Yes, it can take up to 6 months and longer if necessary.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ArshZee
Newly Registered

Re: Waiting for reply " tier 2 dependent visa "

Post by ArshZee » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:20 pm

I m currently working on a TIER 2 visa. Applied for my wife's dependent visa on 22/09/2015 and now its end of march 2016, nearly 6 months, there is no reply from UKVI. many times we emailed them, my wife has phoned them 3 times and i have contacted them over the phone here in the UK (paid phone service where they charge you rediculous amount of money) but still getting a responce of "delaying for further checks" etc etc.
I want to know that what are our legal rights to ask them why they are unable to take a decision as all of the original documents have been stuck there for so long.
Thanks